Another Lie To Another Person..

It Had Been Weeks Since She Saw Him Last. Since She Had Talk To Him, She Knew He Was Worried & Wanted To See Her. She Didn't Want To See Him But Deep Down She Knew She Did. She Was Scared Of What'd He Say Or Do. But She Knew If She Didn't Go See Him Today He Would Come Looking For Her. They Had Plan This Weeks Ahead. She Sighed Slowly As She Got Up. She Stood In Front Of The Mirror. ‘What Would He Say When He Saw Me?’ She Thought. There Was No Way She Could Hide The New Bruises On Her Skin. She Took Down Her Hair Tempting To Cover Some, But It Didn't Work Well... She Changed Into A Baggy Sweater, Black Leggings, & Black Flats. She Covered Most Of The Bruises Expect For The Ones On Her Face. She Tried To Do Her Makeup, But Every Little Touch Felt Like It Was Happening All Over Again. She Didn't Wanna Feel That, So She Gave Up On Doing Her Makeup. She Sighed Before Sending Him A Quick Text Only Saying ‘See You Soon.’ She Walked Outside As The Cold Wind Hit Her Face Harshly, She Just Locked The Door Behind Her Before Walking To Her Car. She Knew She Wasn’t Supposed To Leave Without Asking, But She Didn't Wanna Risk Getting Hit Again, & She Knew Her Father Would Say No. She Starts Her Car & Sighs Before She Starts To Drive To His House. A Few Minutes Later She Pulls Up Near His House & Parks Near The Sidewalk. She Sighs Before Getting Out Of Her Car. She Walks Up To His Door. She Knocks Slowly Unsure If This Was The Right Thing To Do. A Minute Later His Older Sister Opens The Door, They Both Quickly Force A Smile. “Stella What Happen To Your Eye?” She Asked The Girl Covered In Bruises But All His Sister Saw Was The One. ‘Another Lie To Another Person.’ Stella Thought Before She Forced A Short Laugh & Said “I Tripped & Fell Down The Stairs.” Stella Says Forcing Out Another Short Laugh As His Sister Faith Laughed Along With Her. If Only Faith Knew The Truth. “Is He Here?” Stella Asked Slowly, “Who?” Faith Asked In A Joking Tone Cause She Knew Who Stella Was Talking About. Stella Forced A Smirk At Her As Faith Nodded. “Anthony Is Here.” Faith Says As She Steps Aside So Stella Can Walk Inside, Stella Walks Inside Slowly As She Sighs. “Are You Alright?” Faith Asked Stella, Stella Quickly Looked Up & Nodded. “Great.” Stella Mumbles As Faith Nods Not Really Believing Her. “Want Me To Call Him In Here?” Faith Asked As Stella Shook Her Head. “I’ll Go To Him.” Stella Says As Faith Nods, “Okay.” Faith Says. Stella Awkwardly Walks To Anthony’s Room. She Pushes The Door Open Quickly To Find Him Playing Video Games With His Brother. She Smiles To Herself As She Watches Them. “Stella, Long Time No See.” Anthony's Brother Aidan Says When He Sees Stella At The Door, Anthony's Eyes Shot To The Door As A Grin Grows On His Face. He Quickly Stands & Wraps Stella Into A Huge Hug, For A Moment Stella Thought He Was Never Going To Let Go. Stella Tried Not To Flinch When He Hugged Her, But He Was Holding On To Tight, It Was Starting To Hurt. She Pulled Away & Smiled At Him As He Grinned At Her Until He Noticed The Bruise On Her Eye. “Aiden Can You Leave For A While, I Haven't Seen My Girlfriend In Weeks.” Anthony Says As He Stares Into Stella's Eyes, Aiden Leaves Almost Right Away. Anthony Shuts The Door After Aiden Leaves. “What Happen?” He Asked Stella. “I- Uh Tripped & Fell Down The Stairs.” She Says Trying To Remember The Same Thing She Told Faith. “You're Lying.” He Said Staring Into Her Eyes, She Shakes Her Head, “Why Would I-“ He Cuts Her Off, “Cut The Shit Ella.” He Says As She Sighs. “How Many Are There?” He Asked, “A lot.” She Mumble. “How Long Has He Been Back?” He Asked, “A Week Or Two.” She Mumble. “I'm Going Over There.” He Says As He Grabs His Jacket, She Stands In Front Of The Door, “What Will That Fix? Nothing. It Will Just Make Things Worse.” She Says Avoiding His Eye Contact. “HE'S HURTING YOU! Stella I'm In Love With You, Do You Not Understand How That Makes Me Feel That He Thinks He Can Hurt You? I'm Supposed To Protect You, & That's What I'm Gonna Do.” He Yells As He Reach The Door But She Blocking It Shaking Her Head. “Stop,” She Says As Tears Roll Down Her Cheeks. He Wipes The Tears Away As They Lock Eyes. “I Love You,” She Mumbles & She Wraps Him In A Hug, He Hugs Her Back Holding On For His Life, Scared He's Gonna Lose Her Forever. “I Love You Too.” He Whispers. He Pulls Away From The Hug As He Looks At The Girl He Loves. “Do Something For Me?” She Whispered, “Anything.” He Replied. “Let Me Fix It, & If I Can’t Fix This. I’ll Come To You. Give Me A Week.” She Says With Hope In Her Eyes. “Stella, I Can’t-“ She Cut Him Off, “But You Said You'd Do Anything For Me, Then Do This.” She Says As He Sighs. “Not A Whole Week. 3 Days.” He Says As She Nods, “Okay.” She Whispers. “Can I See Them?” He Asked, She Looks At Little Unsure. “I Don't Want You Too.” She Says Honestly. “Why?” He Asked, She Walked Past Him & Sat On His Bed As He Quickly Followed Her. She Looked Up At Him Slyly Before Sighing, “Because They Are Worse Than They Were Last Time.” She Mumbles. “& I’ll Still Love You The Same, No Matter What Is On Your Skin.” He Whispers As A Grin Spreads Across Her Face. “But, I've Got To Say That Smile Makes Me Love You A Little More Every Day.” He Says As She Giggles Softly. “I Love You Too,” She Says As They Lock Eyes. “Does He Know You’re Here?” He Asked As She Shook Her Head. “But, I Had To See You & I Knew If I Didn't Come You'd Come Looking For Me.” She Whispered As He Nodded. He Grabbed Her Hand Softly While Smiling At The Girl He Loves Scared For Her Life. “Promise Me You'll Come To Me.” He Says, “I Pinky Promise.” She Says Holding Out Her Pinky As He Smirks & Wraps His Pinky Around Hers, “Seal It With A Kiss?” He Offers, “You Know It.” She Says Smirking Before He Leans In An Presses His Lips Against Hers Gently. They Both Pull Away When They Hear The Door Being Pushed Open Harshly. They Both Look Towards The Door To See Aiden, “What's Wrong?” Anthony Asked As He Looked At Aiden, “Your Dads Here,” Aiden Whispers Staring Into Stella's Eyes.