Welcome To My World

It's Sunday. Yay!

But I still have to go to school tomorrow, right Brooklyn? Yup.

So this is the depressing part about weekend.

Let me bring you into my world...

I am a single child, my mom died when I was two, and I live with my father in Los Angeles, despite my name...

I am sixteen years old, and I am going to college in three months. For that, I'm going to move into my own apartment. I am a girl that doesn't like to wear skinny jeans, leggings or anything tight that exposes my body to the predators out there.

I always keep my hair open and wear sweatpants, khakis or trousers with a sweatshirt, a pull or anything baggy.

I like to be quiet at school, because of the rumors spread the last years.

This is me, Brooklyn Fox

***

POV Brooklyn

I woke up with a headache... A really bad headache.

I brushed my teeth, washed my body and face, and went to my room to change into new clothes. I pulled out a gray sweater and black trousers. I went down to get breakfast, my father wasn't there since yesterday night. He's a doctor and has irregular schedules.

I was done at seven fifteen, so that means that the bus I'm taking will come at its stop in fifteen minutes. I still had time. I went to my room, and studied for the class we were having right now: History. I always do that and people call me nerd.

After ten minutes, I closed my books, took my backpack, put my Vans on and made my way outside. The fresh wind of mid-October hit my face like WOOSH, and made its way to my hair. I held my hair firmly and sat on the bench next to the bus stop. After three minutes, the bus came, and I went in before it was too late. I sat in the back and plugged in my earphones and scrolled through my iPhone and chose my favorite song; I'm yours - Jason Mraz .

Well you done done me and you bet I felt it,
I tried to be chill, but you're so hot that I melted
I fell right through the cracks
And now I 'm trying to get back

The bus was crowding up, and I recognized some faces from school.

-and nothings gonna stop me but divine intervention
I reckon it against my turn to win some or learn some--

I felt something tap my shoulder, so I took out a earphone and saw a tall, handsome boy standing there. I knew him from my science class:Jack.

-Yes? I asked

- Is this seat taken? He asked pointing the seat next to me.

I had almost forgotten that I placed my bag on that seat, so I placed it down immediately, and smiled at him guiltily.

I think he noticed so he patted my back

-Hey! It's okay!

I gave him am assuring smile, and placed the earphone back into my ear. The song had stopped playing, and a new song has started: Rude - Magic. Before the song could finish, we arrived at school . I took out my earphones and stuffed them in my pocket. Jack let me pass first, and said: