Chapter 8

Harry was going to...to commit suicide!

Without thinking, I pushed the worried, and sad guys out of the way, and out of the house.

I sat on my motorcycle, and let the engine roar the whole way.

POV Harry

Once I was in that little chalet, I took off my boots and jacket.

I went to my room, full of anger, I sat in front of my desk.

I took out a pen and a paper, and started writing.

"Dear guys,
Here I am, sitting on the chair that I always wanted. No one wanted to buy it for me that day, saying that it was another useless piece of furniture. No. There was something in its art, that captured my attention, that no one seemed to notice. But Zayn, he was on my side. He pitied me. He could see what I was feeling for that chair. Its polished Honduran Mahogany wood, showed streaks of red and golden, while its floral patterns brought the whole beauty. He bought it for me, and kept it in my room. But I had to promise him one thing...'I want to see you smile like that everyday. Okay?'
I'm so sorry Zayn, I couldn't keep that promise forever. But only God knows how grateful I am for your affection to the gang. Take care of our brothers. They need you.

Niall, I just wanted to tell you that you are the best Irish angel. I've never met anyone as awesome as you. Even when you eat all of our food, deep down inside, you would never let us starve.
I always loved you, even when I told you that you looked fat, or your personality was accorded to Michaelangelo in TMNT. Hey, look on the bright side, your good in karate! And...your father's a rat...
Keep being as joyful, and take care of Zayn. He will need to calm down sometimes. And note that, you won't be the only angel. I'll watch upon you guys up there, and protect you. Sometimes, I'll visit you. :-)

Louis, I am really the most happiest guy. You were always there to heal my knee scratches when we were kids. Now, you take care of my knuckles, after I finish letting off steam. You were my only doctor. And Louis, you don't know how much you helped me in this life. Take good care of my little sister Eleanor, if anything happens to her, I will never forgive you. Thank you.

Liam, my psychologist. I know, you don't like it whenever we call you like that, but the truth is...you give good advice. The best advice.
I've seen you with the boys. You make them feel good, happy. They've never been angry around you. So, keep feeding Niall. Never let him go hungry. He doesn't like that.

And finally, a last farewell. I thank you guys so much...for being there for me. Never did I think that you would do so much changing in my life, until, Zayn brought me home to you.

I'm sorry I had to leave. It's been too long since that last girl departed. I waited, and finally I found the one. And guess what? She wanted to go as well. I never wanted this to happen. But there was really no choice. Up there was really better than living with your most loved people going.
So, I decided to go too.
I love you guys very much. I will never forgive you if you forget me.

They say 'follow your heart', but if your heart is in a million pieces, which piece do you follow?

Harry Styles x

I let down the pen, and fell on my knees to the ground. I had my face in between my hands, as tears fell down my cheek. I'm gonna leave this world, and never see these amazing things called brothers.

Soon, I'll be up with him. I will watch over the boys.

I stood up, and placed the chair under a metal rod, that was used for exercising. I took my rope, that I had bought from a crafting store, and, I tied it around my neck, and around the rod.