Chapter 5 snake polka

Unironicly, me and husk have grown closer over the few days that I've been at the hotel we would mostly be found at the bar drinking whisky from behind the counter in secret from Charlie while he play with a card deck and showed me rudimentary gambling. although Life can be surprising, first your in a war zone one minute and the next your talking to an alcoholic cat sharing stories of overly drunk people at the bar.  Iv event met more of the hotels staff. Baxter and angler fish demon who is to wrapped up in his sciency work to socialize. And nifty the small cyclops janitor who i quickly became friends with. She would show me knitting and how to make voodoo dolls. Without magic of course I don't want angle tying a vaggie voodoo doll to a ceiling fan and makeing it spin as it flys out the window at jet speeds. That totally hasn't happened before..

"Angel put down that lamp!" I heard vaggie yell from my residence on the bar stool. "Hell no! This lamp lights up my life!" Angel yelled back. I hit my face on the bar table at angels pun I heard husk chuckle. "What are you laughin at kitty cat" I mumble in a mock bad mood sitting back up

"Oh, nothin" he said before takeing a swig of his cheep booze and laughing again

The silence continued for a few more minutes before,  nifty  ran up and whispered something in alestor ear? Ear tuft? Hell if I know. As soon a the words left niftys mouth alestor never ending smile got somehow wider before he took out his cane.

Music played from somewhere leaving me confused while husk and vaggie groaned in anger while Charlie smiled so big I had to use my wings to keep out the radiation levels of brightness from cooking my face  like a piece of bacon

"You have a dream~ you wish to tell~ and it's such laughable but hey kid what the hell!" Alestor sang somehow converting the hotel main room from blood red and burgundy colors to a black light with purple, blue, and pink neon looking colors

"Cause your one of a kind~ a charming demon bell. Now let's give these burning fools a place to dwell! Take it boys!" He sang before snapping his finger makeing 1920's style clothing appear on us. Shadow like demons appeared from the floor with stitching and pins almost like the voodoo dolls niffty showed me. The shadow demons played a catchy tune with drums a tuba and a trumpet

"Hey dusty come with me I doubt you wanna hear bloody Bambi over there singing like it's a Hamilton musical " husk said to me. I got  off the bar stool and tried to walk out with husk. Emphasis on tried. As soon as me and husk got within 5ft of front door alestor grabbed both me and husk by the feathers on our tails and yanked us back.

"Inside of every demon is a lost cause! But for know we'll dress em up for now with a smile~" Alestor sang while me and husk simultaneously gave him the middle finger annoyed.

"And we'll clorinate this cesspool with some old redemption flare! And show these simpletons some proper class and style!" Alestor sang on not noticing our offensive hand gestures as he walked over to the fireplace as a shadow demon about the same size as him with a bigger set of antlers popped out of the fire before he  snapped the shadows demon away for effect.

Alestor walked over to me and grabbed my paws in his claw like hands "here below the ground~ I'm sure your plan is sound!" He sang before twirling me around makeing me stumble into husk on accident he managed to catch me from falling but in the process made our faces really close on accident turning us into a blushing mess as he helped me up and watched a little more annoyed with the Bambi rejects antics

"They'll spend a little time~ down at this hazbin ho-!" Alestor was about to finish before the front door of the hotel went flying off its hinges by a blast towards me and husk. I let out a yelp of shock as husk pulled me and himself out of the way of the yeeted doors journey, shielding me with his wings. Soon we realized the position we were in. I coughed nervously while looking away blushing as red as husks wings which he still had around me.

Finally I snapped out of my nervous trance as everyone went outside to see a large blimp. A snake demon came onto the desk of the floating ship and looked at all of us grinning until he saw alestor

"Ha! Well, well, well, Look who'sss harboring the ssstripaged freak! We meet yet again alesstor!" He said with his s's sluring slightly to sound like a snake hiss .

"Do I know you?" Alestor said before cocking his head to the side confused. "Are-are you kidding me! I was jussst here lassst week!" The snake snapped furiously before returning into his airship. He heard his voice faintly from inside the blimp "I won't fail becaussse thisss time I have the element of. Surprise!" He said before a large weapon that could cause lots of damage came out from the ships hull while the snake gloated and laughed about how evil he is.

I instantly took a step back seeing the massive weapon  unconsciously twining my claws with husks. Alestor snapped his fingers as a large orange hellfire like portal came out of the ground. shadow Demons of the damned swirled around the ship while three black tentacles appeared out of the portal wrapping around the ship dragging it into the ground as it met is hellish demise.

We all stood shocked and confused of the power display  from the deer demon. "Well I'm starved! Who wants some jumbaliya? My mother once taught me how to make some! In fact it nearly killed her! I guess you could say the kick was right out of hell!" He said while cracking puns and walking back into the hotel.

Me and husk exchanged worried glances as we walked back into the hazbin hotel still holding claws unknowingly.