Prologue & Part one

Hey guys this is my first story on here and to be honest I still can't really use it so please allow me.
The characters for this part of the story are:
Leanne
Tyrell
Natasha
Timothy
Please at least pretend to enjoy!

YOLO
So guys my name is Leanne and I'm 21 years old. 346 days. That's 346 days I have been in a cell not knowing how long I'm facing but when I tell you how it all went down, you'll understand. When my friends used to say "love gets you killed" more time I would laugh in their face, but now I'm starting to see how it can destroy your entire life. Now let me explain how I got myself in this position.

So I am a very out there person if I have an opinion I say it if I want something I try and get it because my mindset has always been YOLO. Sadly In the ghetto streets of Hackney mandem do not find it cute. Now let me think, ah yes it was a Saturday afternoon and I had just left my apartment and went out with my friends. We were just doing the most screaming songs down the street as if we were in a jungle when some leng, dark skin stepped out of the chicken and chips shop. I was just thinking wow and for a good few seconds my mouth was just wide open how embarrassing. But guys when I tell you the waves in his hair were perfect, every step he took made my heart skip a beat, and his eyes oh my days they were so brown in the sunlight.

"Fam watch where your going" he said with attitude. That's when I realised I had bumped into him, am I alright?
"I'm so sorry the sun was in my eyes" I said with a stutter. Why was I not functioning properly? Where is the sun? All my actions and words were off.
"It's cool, buss me your snap real quick" he said in a cheeky manner.
Now In this moment I felt like a bad b and nothing could stop me, so I gave it and you already know my friends were gassing me up as if I had won the lottery but I allowed it.

A few weeks passed and I was linking Tyrell nearly everyday our relationship was so effortless. We weren't official as me and my stingy self just wasn't really ready. Let me tell you more about Tyrell. He was THAT GUY as in everyone knew him, all the mandem wanted to be him, and all the girls would try chat to him. Some b*tch called Amy even tried to claim him and messaged me on snap and was like....
"Stop chatting to my man."
I just aired it tell me why not even a minute later she messaged again and was like....
"Watch if you don't me and my girls are gonna pull up at your yard."

Now please even though me and Tyrell weren't together, together he would always post us out and about on his private story and his main it's was very VERY bait. So me being the bad b that I am (sarcasm) I messaged her back saying....
"Oh oh scary oh shiver me timbers, SHUTUP!"
I told Tyrell as I wanted to see him laugh at this silly goat, elephant, hippopotamus, rat get rude to me it was also because he looked so so scrumptious when he laughed. In the end Tyrell patterned Amy and all was good. It was then that I realised that he really is a good guy who would stand up for me and not take sh*t from anyone. Slowly I was learning more about his personality. Some times he would annoy me though always going off at weird times at a point I thought he was cheating.

"LEANNE!" Screamed Natasha
I just thought to myself rahhh I haven't chat to Natasha in ages and she's generally my ride or die, I remember her being so angry and me and wanting me to tell her EVERYTHING that happened at the time. Wait guys I have to stop here it's 10 o'clock and we must be in bed. Prison is sh*t!