The End of The Darth Era

Hi! I decided to skip a lil bit cuz I want them to have a happy ending ( even tho they will ) I just want to write about their lives after Vader. You know add a bit of drama. And I want more Ruby and Émeraude so... Yeah that's it enjoy.

Han, Luke, Leïa and you were on some weird green planet to shut down Darth Vader's shield. Guards spot you guys so you hop on a speeder with Leïa. You and Luke were... closer. But he still made you feel... alone. Anyway, you drive the speeder and Leïa knocks out the guard you were both chasing. Luke stops to take the one in the back. Leïa jumps back on your speeder and that's when it happened. Total darkness. Black. You didn't know what happened. Leïa was telling out your name. You could hear her. You couldn't move. Then something heavy fell on you. Now you could move. You hold your stomach in pain.

- What the hell was that?!
- A friend.

You look at Leïa and the small thing. It looked like Chewwie. But way smaller. You get up and follow them. The ewok toke you both to their village. It was adorable. Little homes with even smaller ewoks. BABY EWOK! They were so cute. A few hours later, Han and Luke show up. Tied to a branch. C3-PO exclaimed that they were captured. Han was the main dish to their buffet for our adored gold can, C3-PO. You swore Leïa blushed when he said Han was they main dish, more like her main dish. Luke told C3-PO to tell them that he has magical powers and he will use them if they are not freed. So C3-PO decides to deliver the message to the ewoks and then Luke made C-3PO float. The ewoks immediately let them go. Han ran to Leïa and kissed her. Then he hugged you. Luke just looked at you. He was so happy to see you. He spins you around and holds you tight. Your nightmares were almost over. Later that night, Luke left without saying anything. You didn't know what he was up to. You knew it wasn't good though. Then again, everything went black. You wake up and see the Sith Lord.

- Hello child.
- You MONSTER!!

He makes you sit down. You can't move.

- You know what I can do child?
- I don't care!
- I don't think so...
- You killed my mother!
- Ah! But you know why?
- Yes!
- Then you understand.
- NO! YOU CANT KILL SOMEONE JUST LIKE THAT!
- But I had a good reason.
- THAT DOESNT MATTER!
- But it does you see, your father would be dead.
- He is. Because of you.
- Oh child you make me laugh.
- Shut up!!
- Now now Allison. That's no way to talk to your master.
- You are not my master!
- We'll see child...

Luke entered.

- Luke?!
- Allison?!?
- What-

You were cut off by Vader.

- I did as you asked master.
- Very good Vader. Good.

The Sith Lord was ugly as hell. He looked like and old avocado but with snow skin and devil eyes. I'm sure it's makeup. Then I'm knocked out again. REALLY? How much more is this gonna happen to me?? You hear yelling. Luke. You open your eyes and see Sith Lord electrocuting Luke with his hands. You try and approach Luke. You couldn't seem to move. Your whole body felt so heavy. Moving and arm wasn't painful it was just impossible. Tears start to fall down. You can't speak, move or help. You feel useless. Then, out of nowhere, Vader lifts up Sith Lord and throws him. Is strength in their family or what? Their like meta humans! You try and move but you can't. Like rushes to you. He picks you up and starts to bring you to a ship. He puts you down inside. Thought you can't speak or move, you can see. Luke's father is dying. You know this because you heard them talking. Luke removes his father's mask. He wanted to see his son from his own eyes. It broke Luke's heart. He was trying to be strong. He couldn't. His father died. He still brought him into the ship. We landed back on base. Luke put his father on a wooden bed and put it on fire. He may have been Darth Vader but died Anakin Skywalker. Luke came back to you. You see his eyes tearing up. You still can't move. An ewok jumps on you again.

- Oh my god! Why does everything fall on me?!

You direct your attention to Luke. You take him in your arms. You don't talk. You just hold him tight. After a few minutes, you both go back to the party hand in hand. Knowing that more adventures are to come.

Okay so I'm done with the Star Wars part of it ( the one you know ) and now * drum roll * it's my turn.
Next chapters are my invented story. Imma add drama, love and all that. Be ready!
Bye sweets!