Chapter 1

Kayla pov Location: Baton Rouge , Louisiana 6 year old me I was sleep when I heard glass shatter and guns going off so I got out the bed slowly so I wouldn't make no noise

Kayla pov
Location: Baton Rouge , Louisiana
6 year old me
I was sleep when I heard glass shatter and guns going off so I got out the bed slowly so I wouldn't make no noise.

Then I creeped to the door & cracked it opening it to see my daddy ducking and shooting bck at some people who he was gettin shot at by.

So me not knowing what was going on at the time I yelled "daddy" and he was like run but I was refusing.

I was finna run to my daddy but got cut off by 2 bullets going in his body.

"Daddy" six year old me yelled while running to my pops.

I ran to him & he was like " I love you". I said "I love you too" while crying he was like "babygirl imma miss you" " I want you to take over the trap fuh meh, when you leave go look in my room it's a binder under the bed I want you too read it" which made me cry harder & nod.

I was finna say something but was cut off by his eyes shutting.

"Daddy" I yelled but I got no answer.

I got up & ran to the phone and called the popo.

"911 whats ur emergency"??

"U-Um m-my d-daddy w-was s-shot and he's not bre-breathing" I said

"Ok mam wats ur address"??

"Nawth side 38 Chippewa street" I said

"We'll be there shortly".
"Oo-ok" I said.
I ran outside to see everybody out then I saw a man who shot my pops.

So I ran back inna house & got the gun my pops was using and i ran outside and said "aye bitch ass lit boi" he looked my way and was like "me"?? I was like "yeah" "why u shoot my pops bitch"??

He was like "fuck yo pops" which made me angry so I shot his ass in the head.

Then I saw my besfriend kentrell and I ran to him and started crying.
"It's gone be alright" he said.

5mins Lata

The police just pulled up and I still had the gun in my so a police came to me with cuffs and put them on me so I started yelling shit like "let me go".

I looked at ken he was crying then he yelled " I love you".

And after that ion seen kentrell at all he use to come visit me but he stopped after he blew up.

Which made me mad asf thinking about it because he lied and said he was gone come get me when he blew up but Neva did.

END OF THIS CHAPTER!!!💚
LMAOO I tried y'all gotta Bare wit meh.😭
Keep or delete??🤷🏾‍♀️
Vote!!