Chapter Two

The next day I had woken up at 9 am.
Which was about an hour before my first class,Philosophy.
I went into the kitchen and made some coffee opening the fridge getting some creamer out.
I let the coffee slowly drip into the it as I went into my room taking out one of the millions of new outfits Hillary bought me.
Hillary wasn't here,nor did she come home last night.
I had a white shirt with a My Chemical Romance logo in it and a black leather jacket that I was going to wear.
I took some black skinny jeans and a white and black checkered belt out of the bag and walked to the bathroom to get dressed.
I got dressed and straightened my hair.
I put on some black combat boots.
I walked out to the kitchen and deal my coffee and put it in the dishwasher.
I did my makeup and grabbed my black bag and threw it over my side and walked out of the dorm room.
I went down the elevator and left the dorm building and out to the huge campus.
"Hey"I heard someone say.
I turned around to see Kayla.
"Hey"I smiled.
"I see your adjusting"She smirked.
"Yeah,a bit,Hillary didn't return last night"I said.
"Yeah,I seen her leave with some guy right after Ronnie refused to have another "fun night" with her"She laughed.
"Wait RONNIE turned her down"I said remembering what I had seen last night.
"Yeah he said he wasn't in the mood"She said.
"That's surprising"I said as I arrived to the building my class was in.
"Wait which class are you going to?"She asked.
"Philosophy"I said.
"Cool chica so an I"She said.
"So how are you feeling about you and Ryan's little date today"She snickered.
"It's not a date he just asked to go get some coffee"I said.
"Yeah,thats a date"She said.
"Okay sure"I said as we got on an elevator.
"He likes you Pheebs,I can tell,he can't take his eyes off you"She said.
"I bet he can't"I said sarcastically.
"Pheebs,stop acting like an idiot he likes you I know so,he told me"He laughed.
"Well I mean,Im just scared,Ive only had like one boyfriend and he just like fucked me and left"I said.
"Well he was a dick,you know Ryan would never do that,I know he would never do that,I basically walked through high school with him and Ronnie"She said.
"What about Jacky?"I smirked.
"I met him last year over summer break"She said.
"He was a friend of Ryan's"She added.
The elevator doors opened and we walked to a door that had "Mr.Deleran;Philosophy" printed on it.
I walked in to see a massive class room that basically looked like a stadium to me.
The rows were boosted up as they went back and in the shape of a U.
I felt like Elle Woods.
"Huge,I know"Kayla replied before taking a seat in one of the back rows that were high up.
I walked up the stairs and took a seat by her only to realize what I had gotten myself into.
I was between Ronnie and Kayla great.
Ronnie gave me a solemn look before getting out his laptop.
I got out mine and sat in I front of me powering it on and opened a file.
I got out the Philosophy book they had required us and a pen.
I sighed turning to Ronnie before giving him a smile.
He scoffed and rolled his eyes.
"What the fuck do you want"He said.
"Calm down,Im just trying to be nice"I said.
"Well don't"He said.
"Okay"I said returning back to my stuff.
"Why do you even hate me I did nothing to you"I said.
"Because Penelope,people like me don't get a long with people like you"He said.
"People like me?What kind of person am I?"I snapped.
"Some goody goody?This goodie goodie has gone through a bunch of shit"I said.
"Like what?"He said.
"Well let's see my dad left me before I was even born,my mom raised me basically struggling with everything and left me alone one day and commuted suicide and left me in foster care not for my DESPERATION to get out and fend for myself"I snapped abruptly raising my voice.
"Mr.Radke and Ms.Thompson is there a problem"I heard Mr.Deleran asked.
"No"I said.
"Well you two will just have to bring your business else where,out"He said returning to his work.
I gave Ronnie a death glare before grabbing my stuff.
As I made it out I felt someone grab my arm.
I turned around to see Ronnie standing there with a softer face.
So there I was flaming mad in the middle of a hallway with Ronnie stopping me for nonsense.
"What do you want?"I asked.
"Pheebs I'm sorry about what I said I didn't realize"He said.
"Well maybe you should think before you speak that would help"I said about to take off,only for him to stop me again.
"Maybe we should try to be friends"He said.
"Are you Bipolar or something?"I asked.
"Take it or leave it Penelope"He said.
"It's Pheobe,and yeah sure if you won't be a complete ass"I said.
"Okay,cool,tonight me Jacky,Ryan,ans Kayla are hanging out at me and Jacky's place"He said.
"What about Hillary?"I asked.
"That slut?No she's fucking dead to me"He said.
"Okay,cool,what time?"I asked.
"8,and my apartment is off campus I'll text you the adress,give me your phone"He said.
I looked at him.
He rolled his eyes.
"Just give me the fucking phone I'm not going to steal it"He said.
I sighed and handed him the phone and he entered his number in my phone and I entered my number in his.
"I'll see you tonight Penelope"He said walking off.
But this time it didn't me mad.
"It's Phoebe"I said,but this time not in an angry or annoyed way.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Hey"I smiled as I sat down across from Ryan at the nearby Starbucks.
"Hey"He smiled.
I had my coffee as he was drinking his.
"So I heard you and Ronnie got into it today"He said.
"Yeah,but it's weird as soon as I walked out of the classroom he started apologizing and he asked me to hang out with you guys tonight at his place"I said.
"He's like that"He said.
"So um"I began to think of what Kayla had told me earlier that day,about how he said he liked me.
"Kayla told me,that you like me,like more than a friend"I said awkwardly.
"Yeah,um,yeah I do"He laughed awkwardly scratching the back of his neck.
"That totally fine,because your a nice guy and I'd totally date you"I said.
"Really,so like are we together now,you and me?"He asked awkwardly.
"Yeah,sure"I laughed.
He let out a sigh of relief.
"Cool because, I'm really bad at asking people out"He laughed.
I giggled and he smiled at me.
"How long until your next class?"I asked.
"Not until 2"He said.
"Same,what do you have?"I asked.
"Music History"He said.
"That sounds better than what I have"I said.
"What do you have?"He asked.
"Public Pronunciation"I said.
"What?"He asked.
"Basically how to speak in public,and I really fucking need that"I laughed.
"I can tell"He said.
"Shut up"I laughed.
So after we talked for a while he walked me back to my dorm room hand in hand.
"Want to come up to my room maybe?"I asked.
"Sure"He said.
When we made it up to my room I opened the door and sat my bag down on the desk.
"Sweet"He said jumping onto my bed.
"Stop your going to make a mess"I laughed throwing a pillow at him.
He laughed tossing me down onto the bed with him.
I sat up in a fit of laughter and gave me a serious look only to completely fail.
We stopped laughing and it was just is staring at each other intensely.
He leaned towards me rather quickly as I did the same.
His lips were soft as I was not used to the feeling of another's lips on mine.
Mid way through the kiss I heard a door slam to reveal a majorly pissed Hillary.
We pulled away and I gave him a sorry look and glanced at Hillary.
"Hey"I said.
"Don't hey me bitch,Im leaving and moving in with Annie"She said.
"What the fuck did I do?"I asked.
"You stole Ronnie"She shouted stomping her foot.
"Ever since you came here he doesn't even want to touch me,okay?Like your suck a fucking whore!"She snapped.
"Um,Im sorry but if you haven't noticed he fucking hates me,and IM a whore?Like you were just with Ronnie yesterday afternoon then you left the party with another guy!"I shouted.
I rolled my eyes.
"I'm sorry I can't put up with fake bitches,in fact you can leave"I sighed.
She gave me a look filled with emotions and picked up her junk and left.
"Sorry"I said looking back at Ryan.
"It's cool"He laughed.
I jumped on the bed landing beside him.
"So um,anyway"I chuckled awkwardly.
I leaned over laying my head on his shoulder.
He smirked and pulled me in his lap.
I took out my laptop and pulled up Netflix.
"Suggestions?"I asked.
"All up to you"He said.
"Yeah I'm the dominant one"I giggled.
I put on Forrest Gump,even though I had watched this like a million other times I liked watching it.
"This says been watched 176 times"Ryan laughed.
"I like the movie"I said.
"Why?"He asked.
I looked at him like he just murdered a bunny.
"Why not?"I laughed.
"Jenny just,she reminds me of like how someone who seems so normal can end up having such a fucked up life,and Forrest's desperation for love,and to only love her"I said.
"That's really deep"He said.
"I am a writer"I smirked.
He gave a sly laugh before returning to the movie.
After a while Ryan had left and Kayla came over.
"So me and Ryan are together now"I said.
"Oh my gosh I knew it was bound to happen"She squired leaping from one of the stools at the bar,in the kitchen.
"Yeah,We watched Forrest Gump"I laughed.
"Classic"She rolled her eyes.
We had been sitting in the kitchen eating some McDonalds she had brought over.
"So about today in Philosophy"She said.
"Yea it's weird as soon as I left he like totally changed and asked me to come over with you guys tonight"I said.
"What do you mean?"She asked taking a drink of her practically empty tea.
"He was like sorry for what I said and stuff like that"I said.
"He's like that,I think he just needed to adjust"She said.
"I guess"I said as I heard the door open and close.
Jacky walked in the kitchen and smiled at us.
"Hi"I said as he walked over to Kayla giving her a peck.
"Hey"He said.
"So,what brings you here?"I asked eating a fry.
"Were supposed to go to Ronnie's I thought we could go now"He said.
"Sure"I said.
"Okay let me get my purse"Kayla said pecking him on the lips.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N

Hey Guys!

I hoped you likes this chapter I struggle with little fillers.

But I hope your enjoying it so far.

Vote,Comment,and Share!!!

Bye!