the office

I grasped the hem of my shirt as he kissed my neck slow and passionate. I could practically feel his body heat mixing in with mine. I gasped as he stuck a finger in me after teasing me forever. The build up was unbearable. He sucked harder on my neck as his fingers thrust further into me making my legs quiver. How could such a nerdy boy know what to do with a woman like me, CEO of Feather Island Technology Films. I hated how I was turned on by him but every time he came near me I got lost in my desires. He pulled his fingers out of me and kissed my plump lips that were swollen from all the kissing we did that lead up to this. He pulled up my tight pink dress before spreading my legs open on my desk and shoving his dick in me. I let out a sigh mixed with a moan as I threw my head back and dug my claws into his back. The feeling was out of this world and I didn't want it to end. 

"You like it Carmen?" Owen said as he panted, pulling my waist closer with each thrust causing me to feel it more than I even thought I could. 

I could feel my legs begin to shake harder as my stomach tied into a knot close to orgasm.

"Y-yes" I moaned as I tried to kiss his neck but my mouth just wouldn't stay shut from all the pleasure. In a matter of seconds my body clenched up around his as my orgasm trembled throughout my body. Any more of this and I wont be walking straight. He picked me up and bent me over my desk, spreading my legs once again before shoving his dick back in me. I swear I could feel it in my stomach, my mouth couldn't make words.

I was clutching on to the end of my desk as he pounded in me making me moan with each stroke. He grabbed a handful of my hair and pulled the back of my body close to him as he lightly licked my ear before making his way back down to my neck, sucking on it like it was water that he hasn't had in days. I could tell he was about to cum by the way his grip on my waist tightened. A few more strokes in and we both came at the same time.

"That was...amazing" Owen whispered in my ear before backing away to get his clothes back on. We had gotten butt naked in my room for the tenth time this month, sooner or later someone would figure out whats going on.

I laughed as I pulled my dress back down and searched for my panties. "Same time next week?" I asked him. We made a plan where we'd do it two times a week so no body grew suspicious of anything but sadly it was Friday and I wouldn't be doing this again until Monday. But hell, its one way to end off my week especially since all of these bigger industries have been trying to buy my stocks after I denied them multiple times. They only do it because I'm the youngest CEO in the state right now, 23 to be exact and they're all forty-five or older.

"Carmen! You're spacing out again." Owen said, with a slight irritated voice, he hates when I do that especially when its "our time". 

"Yes yes Owen I'm all good thank you very much" I assured him.

"mm, well I better get going...I have a dinner to prepare for my sister and her kids tonight, Justin got a home run yesterday"

"That's great! I wish you'd of told me earlier, I would of had my assistant go down to the store and get something, I mean if you cant find something about baseball in this city, you're doing something wrong." I laughed.

He laughed with me before coming up to me and giving me a quick kiss on the cheek. "Try not to have too much fun this weekend" he winked before exiting my office. 

I quickly grabbed some Victoria secret vanilla perfume and sprayed it everywhere. My office smelled of sex. I plopped a piece of mint gum in my mouth, fixed my hair and texted my husband that I'd be home within the hour. Friday with my husband was movie nights and late night drinking which always seemed to lead to sex afterwards.

When I exited my office at 9:08 pm to be exact, I got a message from Owen.

'Cant stop thinking about you and....'