Happy Holiday When I Was Child

So this is my story. When i was a child i was invited by my parents to vacation in Singapore when i was six years old , it was the first time i had vacation abroad with my father, mother, grandfather, and my grandmother. I went on a city link flight from Jakarta to Singapore it was just one hour. On the plane i always ask my mother "mom, why is it taking so long?, i can't wait to see how beautiful Singapore is.." i said. "Be patient, wait a few more minutes, okay dear?". my mom said. After that we finaly arrived in Singapore, me and my family stayed while in Oriental Mandarin on the Orcharg road, there i stayed four days and three nights. After we arrived at the hotel, i asked my mother "mother, after this, where are we going?" My mother answered "after this we will look for food to eat"

After that, we look for food aling the Orcharg road. When i first arrived in Singapore i was suprised how beautiful Singapore country was. My father said "it's all because, when we threw out the cigraretesand trash put on fine of $3000". I said "wow...so that's why the city of Singapore is so clean?" My father said "yes, let,s order food now". After that i ate chiken rice, tried laxa, and cut ice. My grandmother said "how do you taste the food?" I said "the food is very delicious and very different..."

On the second day my family and i recreation to Hollywood Planet

In there i went using the MRT, and also played monorail (cable car), and also went to the Far Far Away Zone where there were lots of interesting four-dimensional cartoon objects

In there i went using the MRT, and also played monorail (cable car), and also went to the Far Far Away Zone where there were lots of interesting four-dimensional cartoon objects. "Wow this is so much fun, why are we staying here for only four days, mom?" I said and after that i when to take some photos to remember and also my mother bought me a ballerina box. I was very very happy.

On the third day our family went shoping to buy souvenirs to bring home, on the fourth day i returned home to Jakarta, "goodbye Singapore!" I said. I am very sad because my vacation has finished but at least i can spend all my time with my family it makes me happy 😁😁.