AMBUSH!!!

"I'm all set," Rome says after he closes the bonnet of the cop car, he and Han walk over to everyone else as I sit next to Mia at the computers.

"Santos, the van good?" Han asks him and he nods with a smile.

"you know we're always good bro," Santos says as everyone else is getting ready, I am looking around and I smile at Brian so I get up and walk over to him.

"Hobbs is on the other side of the city, you're not going to get a better window," Mia says and Dom nods.

"Okay guys, it's showtime, the First team in position, let's go!" Dom yells and Rome, Han, Giselle, Leo, and Santos all leave, I watch Vince and Mia being cute as Brian pulls me into a tight hug.

"We will get through this Amy, we can get through anything," Brian says and I nod.

"I know, I'm just worrying," I say and we pull apart enough to give each other a kiss.

"COPS!!" I hear Vince yells so we start to run until I see that Luke smashes both mine and Dom's cars.

"You've just made a big mistake," I hear Dom say so I quickly turn around and watch Luke climb out of his car.

"Took me a while to find that tracking chip, but not as long to flip the receiver, you're going down Toretto," Like says as he and Dom stalk towards each other.

"I'm right here," Dom says and they start fighting.

"DOM!" I hear Mia scream so Brian and I run back over to the quickly to see Dom and Luke going at it.

"DOM! LUKE!" I scream and Brian keeps ahold of me so I don't interfere.

"Dom!" Brian and Vince shout as luke throughs him into a car windshield.

"LUKE STOP THIS!" I scream but she doesn't listen to me, I run a hand through my hand as I watch them beat the crap out of each other.

 "Stand back, I've got this!" Luke says to his team as they step forward to interrupt the fight.

"LUKE!/DOM!" Mia and I scream at our brothers as I hang onto Brian.

"LUKE! DOM! PLEASE STOP!" I scream but they don't listen, I then watch as Dom picks up and socket wrench.

"LUKE!!" I scream but Dom misses Luke's head, Dom then stands up and looks at both Mia and I, he then surrenders, Like then gets up and we are all placed into the back of Luke's car.

~~~~~~~

"Dom, you okay?" I ask him and he nods as we sit on the benches in the back of the car.

"Luka, oe manuia? o oe o le ae talanoa mai ia te aʻu pe o le ae le amanaiaina lou tuafafine?" I ask him in Samoan, the only reaction I get from him is him twitching his head towards me.

"Yeah... we're coming in now... have the marshals meet us at the airport," Luke says into his walkie talkie, I sigh and look at Luke.

"Luke, I just wanted to say that I love you, big brother," I say and he turns his head to face me, he smiles a small smile but it disappears when we spot someone with a rocket launcher on top of a roof.

"AMBUSH!!" Luke yells and we watch the car in front of us go flying, I see Luke grab his gun and I start to worry.

"Luke!" I call and he turns back to me.

"faaeteete," I say and he nods and runs out of the car to help his fallen teammates, Brian then covers me as the bullets continue to hit our car.

"Cut us loose!" Brian yells at the blondie woman who just looks at us.

"My god," I say and I quickly snap my restraints and help the others out of theirs.

"Mia! stay here," I say as I watch the other car get blown up and my brother get thrown to the ground, I quickly kick open the doors and I grab a fallen gun and start shooting, with Dom, Brian, and Vince joining me.

"Brother!" I yell and I watch him look over at me but he is disorientated.

"Amy! you stay here! I'll get him!" Dom says and I nod as Brian, Vince, and I shoot Reyes's men, we keep shooting until Dom gets Luke back to the car, I climb into the driver's seat and I speed off once everyone is inside.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(Vince is staying alive because he is one of my favorites but he still gets shot.

"Alright Vince, just take it easy, don't rip your stitches and you will be just fine," I say and sit Ince down.

"thank you, Amelia," Vince says and I nod with a smile, I then walk away from Vince and my smile drops.

"We need to move, we don't have that much time," I say as I walk past the others.

"I got us a flight out, we can leave Rio in 5 hours," Han says and I sigh and turn to face him.

"Not to run away, to finish the job," Dom says as he stands near me.

"Are you crazy? Dom, Amy, we can't" Giselle says and I sigh.

"I may as well be, my old team just became extinct, and Vince is over there shot," I say as I run a hand through my hair.

"It's a suicide mission," Rome says and I laugh.

"And what? driving a car onto a moving boat wasn't crazy?" I ask him and he nods at me.

"This is bullshit man, Reyes knows we're coming," Rome says and I start to think as I sit down, I look over at the 2 black cars that er have here in the warehouse.

"he's right Dom, they tripled the detail at the police station, it's going to be a wall of gunfire," Ten says and I look at Luke's car and I start to get an idea.

"Reyes doesn't get away with this, those men we're like a family to me," I speak up from where I am sitting and Dom nods.

"Listen to them, guys," Vince says from where I sat him down.

"its a trap man, you know that," Han says.

"Dom, listen to them, run, before its too late, leave Rio, you can be free," Elena says and I can see the chemistry between them.

"Running ain't freedom, you should know that, and but the looks of it, Amy has a plan," Dom says and I feel eyes on me but I don't lookup.

"You know you are all free to make your own choices," Dom says, we both then start to walk towards the cars when Luke stops us.

"I'm in," Luke says and we all look at him, I then walk off the platform and walk over to my brother.

"I'll ride with you Toretto, at least until we kill that son of a bitch," Luke says and I hug him around the waist," I pull away then look at the family.

"Let's go then," I say and they kick it into action and leave to get into their positions.

"You know... father this, I have the perfect place for us to move to," I say to Brian when I walk over to the car.

"And where will that be?" he asks me and I wrap my arms around his neck.

"Samoa, that way you can meet my family, I lied when I said I haven't looked back, I've been back to Samoa a few times, just in the past 3 years," I say and Brian nods.

"Of course," Brian says and we kiss.

"oute alofa ia oe," I say to Brian who understands what I say.

"oute alofa foʻi ia oe," Brian says and I laugh as we climb into the car.

I'm trying.

Luka, oe manuia? o oe o le ae talanoa mai ia te aʻu pe o le ae le amanaiaina lou tuafafine? - Luke, are you okay? are you going to talk to me or are you going to ignore me?

faaeteete - be careful

oute alofa ia oe - I love you

oute alofa foʻi ia oe - I love you too