Chapter four:Doctor Natsu

Lucy was in a state of panic, she had been bedridden for days vomiting and without health benefits from work she couldn't go see a doctor, Lucy lives alone in an upscale apartment on Strawberry street.

Lucy is barely able to move from her bed, as she laid there with 3 fans on her she began to miss her mother and how much she knew about caregiving and would know how to take care of her.

A single tear fell from her eye but it quickly dried up with the fans, it wasn't until lying in bed for 5 days did her friends Levy, Erza, and Juvia come busting through her door in panic and seeing her sickly state erza didn't care about money she called an ambulance.

The paramedics were there within the hour and were rushed to Lucy's side noting her high fever even with how cold it was in her home, along with the pains she was feeling in her abdomen, it was obvious.

Lucy just let her mind wander as they gently carried her from her bed to the stretcher and strapped her down.

"Loke call the hospital tell them we need Dr. Dragneel on this." the dark haired man said while he was setting up Lucy's IV.

"I'm on it." Said the orange haired man with blue sun glasses before he ran out of the apartment.

Once the dark haired man finished the IV he pulled out a syringe and filled it with a clear red liquid.

"what's that?" Lucy asked groggily.

"This is called Dragon's blood, it is a special medicine pain reliever that was made by a very famous doctor, his name is Dr. Igneel Dragneel he is the head doctor at the hospital we will be taking you to, but his son Natsu will be the one to operate." He said in a gentle tone as he pricked the IV and slowly pushed the medicine into the tube.

Lucy watched as the clear red liquid run through her IV and as soon as it hit her a light tingling sensation tickled her arm where her IV was placed, then as soon as it hit her heart she was in euphoria her head began to swim as red dragons flew around her eyesight.

She was barely aware of a mask being put on her face and a sweet smell invaded her senses as they dulled, the pain of 5 days was washed away and as she watched the world pass by the sky was a brilliant blue as dragons flew through singing ancient songs to her.

She instantly missed the beautiful sky when all she saw was a metallic studded ceiling and garbled words filled her ears, she was met with a roller coaster of bumps that made her dizzy as she watched the dragons dance.

Of course the paramedic known as Gray was quick when he pulled over a trashcan and caught her flying stomach acid, once she was calm he laid her back down and watched as her eyes darted from the medicine.

Lucy lightly smiled when she was met with the blue sky once again then frowned at its loss when she saw white ceilings with bright blinding lights, the roller coaster stopped and she was left to view a painting on the ceiling of an ocean but to Lucy the waves were moving, she could hear the crashing waves, feel the salt water on her skin, the warm heat of the setting sun, and the sand beneath her toes.

She enjoyed her cloud nine until a dark figure interupted her view as a bright light shown behind the spiky head giving it a pink aura, only when her eyes adjusted did she see the pink aura was actually his spiky hair itself and the gentle caring smile of the tanned chiseled features of the man made Lucy blush and she was returned to the beach hand in hand with this man.