moving in

erin pov

moving in to a strangers house is going to be weird. but it seems like I know her. she looks real familiar.

we pulled up to her big ass condo and omg. it had six bedrooms and everything. yeah I myself was rich. but this is pretty big for a condo.

I was so super pissed at my dad . at times like this I wish my mother wasn't do fucking stupid.

as I was walking around the place I saw a pink blanket that I used to have and it had the same blood stain on it from when my mom beat the shit out of my dad and she hit me to and left.

"e, let me show you to your room" torrance said

"okay  , tor can you take me back home to get my Mercedes-Benz?"

"tor? haha and okay make your self comfortable with nicknames, follow me"

I followed her to the back and it was a room and it was huge and kinda looked like my room from when I was younger.

" you like it?" tor asked

"yeahcan we go now"

"come on"

on the way back to the house I had a negative feeling come across me. I told torrance to stay in the car. I bust in the house and saw, my dad on the couch riding more dick. stupid man who're. so I ran to the closet and got the ak out and shot that house up. got my keys opened the garage and left.

torrance pov

okay let . me be honest with y'all. I am a dyke but I am also "erins crack head mama " yes erin is soooo fine. but she dont recognize me I got surgery done. I was never a crack head. never I played it off. I sold crack to save up for my surgery. haha I just want to taste erin ass.

erin pov

I was riding in my car thinking about that blanket I saw at tor house. I wanted to ask her about it , but I dont have anywhere else to stay.

I decided to go to reese house since he was mad at me and I was mad at him.  I pullled into the driveway and I got out my key. yes I have the key to my bestfriend house. I unlocked the door and spoke to my second mama , his mama. I went straight to his room.

when I walked in I seen him sitting on his bed with his shirt off playing the game. I walked over and sat next to him

" how was your date" he said not looking at me

" horrible"

"cool"

" im sorry you still acting salty ? "

"erin me salty ? we been friends for fucking ever and yo ass aint tell me you were going on a fucking date with a shitty ass nigga"

"what does it matter to you "

"shut the hell up erin and play the game "

reese

erin always pissed me off. but I love her lil short ass. I want to he with her. I get real furious when she fuck with no good niggas. she my day one. she run the hoes away and I run them niggas away. we meant to be but she dont see that.

"can you get me some pretzels?"e said

" no "

"why not " she whined she was cute when she whined.

"reese " she said sadly

" yeah e wassup "

" I ran away from home shot my house up , cursed my dad out and everything "

" so where you living now ? "

"with some dyke I met "

" really e ? hell nah yo ass staying here"

"MAMA MAMA!" I yelled

" what the hell you want boy?" she said.

" can e stay here for a while her dad and her got in an argument "

" yeah reese she can stay in the guest room "

"reese why you do that" e said

" you staying here and thats final!"