Chapter 9: J-Jon?

Springtrap's POV:

We were following Bryan when he stopped. We wondered why so we looked over his shoulder. It was Jon...
He had blood on him..

But his hair was a green colour along with the upper left side of his face

Was this like the purple that spread to me and my son but.. green? One of his eyes were also a different colour...
I looked over to the corner of the room.. there were dead body's.. children's to be pacific...
Bryan: "J-Jon?"
Jon: "mmhmhmmheheheha yeeerrrs?"
Bryan: "I really don't want to do this again..."
AGAIN?!?
Jon: "Oh but that's a lie isn't it?Bryyyyan... hahaheh"
Bryan: "you know I'm not lying I really don't want to do this..."
Jon: "oh come on Bryan are you a scaredy cat or something?"
Bryan: "no I'm just in the right state of mind..."
Jon: "I heard what happened over there are you sure?"
Bryan: "well that was over there this is here and now..."
Jon: "we'll see... so Bryan let's do this~"
Bryan: "like I said I'm NOT doing this"
Jon: "oh really~"
Bryan: "ok you guys go and check how injured the kids are I'll do something about Jon..."
Micheal: "but-"
Bryan: "I'll be fine trust me... I just have to hit it where it hurts"
Molten + Me: "it Bryan-"
Bryan: "no I'll be fine just go and check the kids are alive..."
Henry: but Bryan I don't want you to get hurt!"
Bryan looked at Henry
Bryan: "Henry please!"
We reluctantly left Bryan
We went over to the kids.
I put my head against there chests..
Me: "they are alive but barley holding on..."
Henry: "ok, lets get them to the medical room... and I'll be there when and if they wake up because I'm not an animatronic... someone stay here to make sure Bryan doesn't get killed..."
Micheal: "I'll stay..."
Me: "ok so me, you and Molten are going to bring them to the medical room while Micheal stays here to make sure Bryan doesn't get himself killed?"
Henry: "Yup! Now let's go..."
Me: "stay safe Micheal I can't lose you again..."
Micheal: "I'll be fine!"
Me: "ok good luck..."
We picked the children up and carried them to the Medical Room. When we got there we spaced them out on the bed. (They were around 5-8 years old)
We cleaned up the blood around the stab marks and put bandages around where they were injured...
Molten: "don't we have to stitch the wounds up or something like that??"
Henry: "well after the building burnt down I... got my nursing degree... and I may or may not have become a doctor/nurse..."
Me + Molten: "really?!"
Henry: "yeah but... we need to call the police and an ambulance you know that right..?"
Me: "I never really thought of that I kinda forgot the police existed.."
Molten: "yeah I mean us animatronics can't go to the police so yeah..."
Henry: . . . "Sorry I-"
Molten: "no no it's ok!"
Me: "yeah don't worry Henry... Also if this is a serum doing this then... since your a doctor... can't you prove it...?"
Henry: "yeah... I guess I could! But first we need to call the police and an ambulance, well I do..."
He then called 911
Operator: "911 what is your emergency?"
Henry: "these kids have been stabbed and the man who did it is still here!"
Operator: "ok what is your location?"
Henry: "Freddy Fazbear's Pizzeria."
Operator: "ok sir I'll send an ambulance and officers to the scene. Can you tell me what happened?"
Henry: "well I was going to visit the owner at the pizzeria so I did then while I was there the owners friend came and he had blood on him then in the corner we saw children pulled up. So he stayed behind while restraining him and I took the kids to the pizzeria medical room. But before that I checked their heartbeat as I am a doctor. When I took them to the medical room I cleaned the blood around the stab wounds and then put bandages over them.. then I realized I need to call the police... and now we are here..."
Operator: "woah.. uh I mean how many kids are there???"
Henry: "well... there are 7."
Operator: "wait! Did you say the business owner was keeping the murderer with a knife busy?!"
Henry: "oh shoot! I'll go and check on him."
Operator: "no sir wait! It will be dangerous! Please stay in the medical room and block the doors."
Henry: "no I helped that kid out with his abusive father and pulled him out of depression I am not going to stand by and let him die or get hurt by someone who yet again betrayed him!"
Operator: "Sir!-"
Henry: "I am going..."
Me and Molten had horrified looks on our faces
Henry ran out the room with the operator still shouting at him to stay in the room and barricade the doors.. as the shouts of the operator got quieter and quieter as they got down the hall me and Molten were wondering what to do.
Me: "Molten you stay here with the kids! Make sure they don't die, I'm going to make sure they don't die!"
Molten: "yes sir!"
Me: "Molten you know-"
Molten: "yes I know but go! Make sure they don't die!"
I nodded at him and ran out the room towards Bryan...

End of chapter
I hope you enjoyed
Sorry I haven't posted for a while!
Bye~