Adoera Series: The Empress of Adoera

DISCLAIMER:

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including printing, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior
written permission of the author.

************************
Prologue

Every land and places on earth has its own tales, legends and myths to tell.

Stories to amaze kid yet leaving them clueless and confused if those stories actually existed.

But what if I tell you a story, perhaps a forgotten old story that passed from generation to generation. A forgotten story that existed in the world thousands of years ago. A story that will change your hearts and minds.

Let's go and leave the world for a while and lets travel to the past where there is only one story. Lets explore the world thousands of years ago. Prepare your wands, powers, staff and faith for we will need this to guide us into our Enchanted Journey way back past.

" Hurt and Lies if we still keep
Longing if we set free
But Answers if we set free
Yet Danger if we still keep and set free "

Amanda Bree

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is an epic-fantasy story so technically it contains complex story plot lines and conflicts as well as complex characters so make sure that you CAN read simultaneously change of events in a certain chapter.

Be warned that this book contains lots of " hard-to-pronounce " words, or names of the characters so please make sure you always read the Author's Note for you to know the correct meaning and pronunciation of the word/s.

Be Aware that all the weird words, casting words, and languages in this story was just made by my playful Imagination.

This book has lots of books series in the near future so abangan lang po natin, just visit my profile, fb profile, instagram and Twitter for more story updates.

Just Always read the Author's Note, doon po kasi nakalagay ang mga importanteng bagay about sa story, so para hindi kayo malito at para makahabol sa flow ng story, just remember to always read my Author's Note, don't worry po, always naman akong maglalagay ng A/N at the end of every chapter so please take time to read it, there's no harm on reading A/N naman guys, it's for your own good.

(Please ignore the cringe stuff. This will undergo some major revisions and editing soon, as I try to get back on it. -GoldenPen31, 2024)

- GoldenPen31