Chapter 1: Unexpected Guest

Amanda's POV.

" So class, the history of Adoera started nearly 800 years ago. The first Magus were the twins Andola and Andela, together with the five Luminomashqua, they created our world... "

Nakadungaw lamang ako sa labas ng bintana, minamasdan ang bawat ulap sa kalangitan.

" Miss Bree, are you listening? " I was taken  aback as I heard Mortualis Belle spoke my name.

I diverted my gaze in front, there I saw Mortualis Belle with her arms crossed and eyebrows up.

" Yes Mortualis. " I replied.

Umirap lang siya at saka muling kinuha ang librong nakapatong sa kanyang mesa, binuksan ang pages at muling nagturo.

Napabuntong-hininga ako.

Mabuti naman at maayos ngayon ang modo ni Mortualis Belle.

I decided to just focus on what Mortualis Belle's discussing but its seems like my mind isn't cooperating at all.

" So class, now that we- "

Hindi na natuloy ang sasabihin sana ni Mortualis Belle nang may kumatok sa pinto.

She put down her book and opened the door.

Bumungad sa kanya ang isang lalaki na nakasuot ng pormal na kasuotan. I think the guy was in his mid-thirties or something.

" Good Morning Mortualis Belle. " Pormal na bati ng lalaki kay Mortualis Belle.

" Good Morning din Mr? "

" Clark Lopeszeus, Mortualis Belle. "

" Oh, What can I do for you Mr. Lopeszeus? " Mortualis Belle smiled.

" Nandito ako Mortualis Belle upang ihatid ang isa mong estudyante sa Audtruim para sa isang pribadong programang gaganapin roon. " Sambit ng lalaki.

" Bakit isa lang Mr. Lopeszeus? At anong programa?" nagtatakang tanong ni Mortualis Belle.

Maski ako din ay nagtataka.

Sa pagkakaalam ko wala namang ini-anunsyong may pribadong programang magaganap sa Audtruim. At kung meron man, bakit iisa lang ang kukunin at papapuntahin dito sa Creldt namin? Ganun din ba sa ibang Creldt?

" The Aviola Academy staff is here Mortualis Belle, and they needed to recruit talented and gifted Mortus to be one of their student. "

What's and Why's filles the room.

Kahit ako nagulat sa sinabi nung lalaki. The Aviola Academy's staff was here?

Aviola Academy is a prestigious school for elite and noble students. A school of your dreams and desire.

But the thing is,

You must pass their most needed requirement to become one of their students.

And in order to pass that requirement, you must be gifted and talented if you're a Mortus.

While if you're a Magus, you must showcase your magic.

And aside from that, there's a fourteen- day training before a Mortus could be an official student of the Aviola Academy, and once a trainee failed three trials during the training, automatically that trainee will be kicked out from the training campus premises and will be sent back to their homes.

" Oh... " tanging reaksiyon lang ni Mortualis Belle at saka nagbigay daan upang makapasok si Mr. Clark.

" I wonder who could that be... "