Secret sexuality

"I think I'm gonna start YouTube, Connor."

"KAKAOQKEHAIIABWJDISOWNISMWDJOSOAKEJSKAKS" Connor said.

"Does that mean you're happy?" I asked.

"Yes!!"

"Yay okay well I need a camera, and some lights too."

"You can use mine when I'm not it shouldn't be that much of a hassle, we'll just have to get you a separate SD card is all."

"Okay" I say with a giddy smile.

-

I have had a secret tumblr for a while now and I have roughly 1M followers but no one knows I don't want them to like me just because I'm Connors adopted son (that's so weird like we aren't even like father and son.)

'Hey guys I'm going to make a YouTube channel the link is
www.youtube.com/Dxlbxrt my first video will be up in a little bit, stay tuned!' I post on tumblr soon I get thousands of subscribers and I start filming my video.

-

"Okay well like if you enjoyed the video and don't forget to subscribe!" I end the video and start editing.

I open iMovie and start editing and about 20 minuets later I'm done and I upload my video and its a success, okay so I have a da base now should be the time I ask Connor how to set everything up to get paid and... a couple secrets I've been keeping.

"Connor could you come here for a second I need your help." I say popping the p.

"What is it?"

"Uhm well first of all I wanted to know how to make money one YouTube?"

"Okay well here" Connor just goes into my settings and does some stuff and bam, I start getting paid.

"How do you have such a big fanbase already? You just started YouTube didn't you?" He says

"Well yes but I didn't just start tumblr..."

"Lemme see your tumblr, Delbert"

"Okay" I say as I open my tumblr and wow I officially have 1M followers what a great way to celebrate.

"Okay so how long have you had this?" Connor asks.

"About a year now"

" I have something else to tell you, Connor..." I say

"What is it?" Connor said worriedly

"I-i uhm am b-bi sexual" I say shakily worried he'll be mad but instead he just hugs me and it kind of takes me by surprise.

-

After a while we just watch movies and I fall asleep on the couch.

Wow that was a very eventful day...

-------
OKAY WELL YUP THATS A THING
FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM @twerkinqwifi