Normal?

You woke up too the sound of your dad shouting at you from the bottom of the stairs.

dad: Y/N GET UP RIGHT NOW OR DO YOU WANT ME TO HIT YOU LIKE LAST TIME HUH?!?
Y/N: IM UP!!
Dad: DONT SHOUT AT ME LIKE THAT!!!
* bangs on your bedroom door *

* your dad is a very heavy drinker and when he is drunk he gets really mad like now once he even tried to touch you but you ran upstairs locked your bedroom door *

* that's when he barged in your room 7:00 in the morning with a empty bottle of whiskey in his huge wrinkled hand. He smashed the bottle on your wall and started shouting *

Dad: DO YOU WANT ME TO BEAT YOUR ASS LIKE LAST TIME FOR BE-BEING LATE HUH?!?

Y/n: n-n-no I'm up now can you get out my room i need to get ready for school.

* if you didn't know your dad works for the K company and it scares you so much because the mafia of the company goes to your school. He is only 18 AND HE IS A MAFIA BOSS! *

Anyways you had a shower and got changed.
Your outfit:

* You didn't want to we're something too revealing because of the bruises you have all up your arms *

* you go downstairs *

You: okay I'm going now..
Dad: MAKE SURE YOU GET HERE BEEEFORE 6:00 OR YOUR A DEAD GIRL GO IT!!
You: yess...

* you left your house and started walking to school when you heard a beep from behind you *

???: HEY Y/N GET IN ILL DRIVE U! :)
You: jungkookie!!

* jungkook is your childhood best friend he has always been the best to you and he is the only one who knows about your family problems so he tries to get you to stay at his but you keep rejecting it *

Jk: you alright you look like your in a good mood today?
You: I'm just happy to see you and get out of the house you know.
Jk: totally get it. Oh yeah and theres someone I need to introduce you too when we get too school ok.
You: ok kook!

* magical skip too school ^_^ *

* when you two got to school he grabs your hand and drags you up too a few guys *

Jk: hey y/n these are my new friends.
* you start blushing because they are all incredibly hansome *
Jk : this is jimin.

* you start blushing because they are all incredibly hansome *Jk : this is jimin

Jk: and this is taehyung.

* when he mentioned taehyung your mind went blank

* when he mentioned taehyung your mind went blank. *

You: w-w-what did you j-just say?
Jk: are you okay y/n??
You: y-yeah I-I'm just gonna go t-to class okay

Jk: okay then?

_______________________________

You were in class when someone walked through the door making you freeze instantly.

Teacher: ahh mr Kim t-taehyung you finally arrive to class please go sit behind min y/n please...
* taehyung just stood there smirking at you *
Tae: sure thing miss.

You could hear your heart beating rapidly as he came closer to you. But when you came back to your senses you looked away as quick as possibly.

When he sat behind you you felt something or someone playing with your long soft hair.
When your turned around you were shocked too see taehyung playing with your hair with a warm smile but as soon as he saw you eyeing him he stoped and said..

Taehyung: what's wrong princess.?
Y/n: n-n-nothing..
* you started blushing bright red and turned back to face the front when your teacher was watching both of you are the class was silent *

Teacher: miss y/n and mr taehyung can you come back for a detention after school for interrupting my class!

Tae just rolled his eyes and sighed to the teacher.

Taehyung: I don't care what you say, you know who I am, and I can do anything I want.

Teacher: t-taehyung your father came to see me the other day and he said I shall not let you control me so I'm the boss right now and you will come back after school for at least a hour with y/n and help me move files into the principals office.

* taehyung scoffs *

Tae: whatever.

___________________________________________

After school you went to your class room and saw taehyung leaning against the wall of his phone, When your teacher walked in.

Teacher: ahh kids come on I need your help the files will be in all those cabinets at the back ok.
Both: got it..

* teacher leaves *

You stared walking up to the cabinet when taehyung got in front of you.
Taehyung: were do you think you are going huh?
You: uhh I-I need to get there taehyung * you looked down shyly *

He came closer to your face and lifted your face with his hand on the chin.
Tae: why are you scared huh?
Teacher: TAEHYUNG LEAVE THE POOR GIRL ALONE AND COME WITH ME.
You: oh miss it's alright he was just joking a-around...

* you lied you felt like you needed to say that or you would get into a lot of trouble with him *

After a hour you left school and went home.
When you got in your dad was waiting at the door with a smirk plastered onto his face.
Dad: why are you late?
You: I-I had a detention.
* he pulled you closer and you could smell the strong scent of alcohol in his breath. *
You: a-appa please let me go!
* you kicked him in the nuts as you shed tears and ran too your room *

Taehyungs pov

When you got home your dad was waiting at the door angry.
" I heard what happened son stop messing around with the girls next week you are going to be taking over my company and if you want to do that you need to grow up because sleeping around with other girls will get you into a lot of trouble later in your life! " you dad yelled at you.

Tae: I don't care what you say or think it's my life. I can do what I want with it!
* you ran to you room slamming the door on your father. *