Part One

"The beginning"

    Daniel wakes from his deep slumber,  to see that it's Saturday. He feels as if he has something planned today, but he is having trouble remembering. Daniel gets up from his bed and goes to his bathroom to freshen up.

    He starts to open the door, when he sees an old note from his parents. He read it every morning,  it was the last thing they had wrote to him before they went missing while on vacation. They said they be back the day of his birthday but it's been 5 years since they've said that.

  He takes his tooth brush out of the medicine cabinet along with his minty fresh toothpaste. He looks into look into his mirror and wipes his face with the orange towel left of the white one. Daniel quickly gets into his shower and starts to wash up.

Daniel: (gets hit by soap) DAMN SOAP! Wait it's my birthday isn't it...

DANIEL LEVEL UP!

MEMORY + 1

Daniel also gains freshness as a temporary status booster.

And loses the status effect: MORNING SORROW

   He gets out of his swimming trunks and dries off. He walks into his closet and looks for something nice to wear. Daniel acquires : the plain black tshirt, black and green jacket , grey stone washed jeans, and black shoes. He then equips said objects

Daniel aquired: 5+ classy points.

Looking around his house it seemed dirty. The dishes were flooding the sink. There clothe everywhere on the floor. The only clean place was the basement. He really didn't go down there as much as he used to when his dad was here.

Phone chat

Daniel: Hey man how's it going?

Tran: OK Daniel why the hell are you calling me at 8:00 in the morning, ON A SATURDAY?!

Daniel: because I need you to cross the border and kill all people suspicious of terrorism.

Tran: ....

Daniel: I need help cleaning and preparing for the party.

Tran: I'd rather not.

Daniel: Dude come on.

Tran: ugh fine... I'll be there around 9:00

Daniel: thanks.

Tran : Whatever.

Tran gets out of his bed and changes into something correspondent to the type of guy he is. He goes into his closet. Tran aquires: a purple sweater, black boots, tattered black jeans and purple sunglasses.

  He decides to get Daniel a present, but nothing like a bike, something magical. A cool guy deserves an awesome gift he thought. He goes to his room and finds a box. It was something he had gotten from his cousin before he disappeared in Europe somewhere. The box sometimes glowed in the dark. He's picked up the box and started walking towards the door, and walked toward Daniel's. He then high-fived, his friend who seemed to be in a rush.

  Daniel: Wow you got here fast...

Tran: Come on man don't even act like you didn't know I was already prepared.

Daniel: I should have expected it, honestly though how is it that you are always prepared.

Tran: Magic.

Daniel:Nice joke.

Tran: Excuse me?

Daniel: ... Anyway let's get to killing all the rodents and getting the bats out of my guest room.

Tran: ( Starts to walk out)

Daniel: I'm just kidding jeez.... Kind of...