Part two

"Beginnings" Part 2

In the morning you can always find Abie in her garden tending to her vast assortment vegetables, and magic herbs.  Magic is real as shit man.

Abie puts on her witches hat and starts to brew her favorite potion, the potion of "pineapple punch" it's extremely hard to make and only people blessed with advance arcane power can make it.

But sadly she has no pineapples or any ingredients to make the "pineapple punch" potion. She will have to call her special person later, the party isn't for another 2 hours so she decides to feed her familiar while she has the time.

Abie draws the necessary summoning symbol on her summoning platform, and tries to summon her familiar, keyword tries.

Abie: ...

Sam: WTF, oh hi babe.

Abie: please bring me pineapples k?

Sam: Cool give me 30 minutes.

Abie: k bye :)

Abie assesses her symbol,  turns out she put the wrong symbol for cat. Might as well try again she thinks.

Abie: oh there you are!

Cat: meow

She takes out the can of tuna which she normally feeds her and rubs her fur.

Cat has joined Abie party

Abie level up +6 summoning points

Abie decides to read up on spells that might come in handy while her familiar comforts her.

Gains temp. status booster "comforted"

  At this point in time Sam is now getting off her couch and is ready to do something productive in her life. She goes over to her room, and quickly grabs her wallet. She walks out her house and equips her bike and starts to peddle towards the local Krogan's. As she's riding she spots her stupid neighbor, she really hates him, she doesn't know why though.

Sam: Hey asshole!

Tran: ?

Tran is now confused. He starts to walk towards Daniels house, probably for the party that Sam was also invited to. She'll probably lock herself into the guest room. And occasionally come out to get food. That's what she does at every party she goes to, all of them.

SAM HAS GAINED THE TRAIT anti-social. 

SAM HAS ALSO LEVELED UP

+1 DEXTERITY

+4  CHARACTER

In the Korgans she starts to look for the pineapples, but something horrible happens. The tuna was on sale, the very food she loved almost as much as Abie. She only had 5$ such a decision she had to make....

She then she then shoves the pineapple under her shirt and proceeds to the checkout with 10 cans of tuna.

Sam: I'd like to buy this please, and thank you.

Cashier: Uh.. sure... ( looking at chest)

Sam : ARE YOU LOOKING AT MY BOOBS!!

Cashier: uh... no m-

Sam: THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! ! I DEMAND I GET ALL OF THIS FREE OR I WILL PRESS CHARGES!!!

Cashier: uh .. bu-

Sam: (pulls out phone)

Cashier: OK,ok.

Sam leaves. On her way to Abies house, she saw Daniel and Tran once again,  but this time they had speakers. She arrives at Abies,  only to be greeted her envy.

Alice: oh, hi abie nice to see you again.

Sam: oh god no!