Chapter 2

It was 2am and I was lying on my bed and was blankly looking towards the white ceiling of my room. Suddenly my phone vibrated and I understand there was a notification. I looked at my phone, it was Malhaar's message. She has send a very cute pic of hers and wrote hungry. I quickly got up went to the nearest shop, brought spaghetti and headed towards her home.

She opened the door was like 'Itni jaldi?? Maine 5 minute pehle message kia tha' She said. I smiled and she hugged me tightly and I hugged her back. I wish I could just hug her for forever. She broke the hug amd was like 'Oye, kaha kho gaye ho?? Bhook lagi hai, khaate hai'. She said on the bed and I sat beside her with a pair of scissors. She picked up her first bite of spaghetti using fork and I used to cut the spaghetti sticks if they used to be soo long. 'Tab se khaati ja rahi hai, mujhe bhi khila' I said. She picked the spaghetti with fork and was going to feed me but the moment I was going to open my mouth she took it back and ate it herself. 'Yeh kya tha??' I asked. 'Tu khaane mein itna time le raha hai to main kya karu?? Mujhe bhook lagi hai' She replied. 'Okay madam, phir tu akeli kha, main ja raha hu ghar'. He replied and got up. 'Arey arey arey, yeh le, lekin mat jaa, I am bored' Malhaar replied with a puppy face. I sat back and she fed me.

I woke up in the morning and saw her sleeping on her bed while I was slept on her sofa. I got up and say down next to her bed. I placed my hand on her cheeks 'I love you, I wish you knew' I slowly whispered. I kissed her cheeks and left her home. I came back home and saw Dhruwal sitting on my sofa. Dhruwal is my friend and he is also a direct who most of the time directs my Music videos. 'Kaha tha??' he asked. 'Malhaar ke ghar'. I replied. 'Tu kuch zyada nhi rehta uske saath?? He asked. 'Yeh kaia sawal hai?? Bestfriend hai, bachpan se saath hai'. I replied with a higher tone. 'The thing is, tu jis nazar se usse dekhta hai shayed woh us nazar se tujhe na dekhe. Main sirf isiliye bol raha hu kyu ki main nhi chahta ki tera Dil toote' Dhruwal replied. I stayed quite and thousands of things were going all over my head. 'Does she have anyone in her life?? I asked. 'Yeh to mujhse bhi zyada tujhe pata hona chahiye but ho bhi sakta ho' Dhruwal replied. 'But agar hai to woh mujhse yeh baat kyu chupa rahi hai?? I asked. 'Maybe, she is waiting for the right time' Dhruwal replied. 'Main baad mein baat karta hu' I replied and went to my room. I looked outside through the window and tears started dripping off my eyes. I sat on the floor with tears on my eyes and my heart aching. I wiped my tears and went to my studio. I sat on my chair, brought the Mike closer and started singing.
'Kyu khuda ne di lakeere, jisme Zahir naam nhi tera.
Likh raha hu dard saare yun to shayer naam nhi mera.
Itna bhi kya bewafa koi hota hai.
Yeh soch kar raat bhar dil yeh rota hai'.
I couldn't sing, I ended up with tears, with fear of losing her.

I hope you guys liked it. If yes, do vote and leave your reviews in the comments section.

Keep reading, keep loving and Spreadlove 💙💙💙