good point

Zayn's POV:

Meg's was just standing there looking at me. I could feel my checks burn. She opened her mouth to speak, but nothing came out.

"Yes." As soon as these words left her month I felt a huge grin go across my face.

"Ok. We'll leave at 7. Is that ok?"

"Yer that's fine. But can we not tell Niall. I just, don't want to hurt his feeling's.

"Good point, we better not tell him."

"Ok I better go get ready. Met you in the living room at 7."

"Ok see ya then." I said as she left the kitchen. I couldn't believe she said yes.

Megs POV:

"MOLLY COME IN MY ROOM!" I shouted running to my room. Molly came running to my room.

"What is it? What's wrong?" Molly said panicing.

Molly's POV:

I ran into Megs room and she was lost in her thoughts.

"What is it? What's wrong?" I asked.

"Nothing's wrong. Something really good happened." She was acting weird. Weirder then normal.

"What?"

"Zayn asked me on a date."

Megs POV:

"You idiot!" Molly said sounding frustrated.

"What?" I was so confused. She was support to be happy for me, wasn't she? Of course she was. She's my sister.

"How could you be so stupid?!?"

"What did I do?"

"Niall still likes you. And, weather you amit it or not, you still like him. So why go on a date with Zayn?"

"Coz Niall's a stupid idiot and I like Zayn. He's sweet, cute, he's a proper gentleman."

"So is Niall." I said. I was so frustrated.

"Just stop it!"

"Stop what? Telling the truth? You no its true, you just don't like to hear it."

"Whatever! I'm ganna get ready for my date. If you want to help stay! If you want to keep making me feel bad, then please, leave!"