Chapter 1

"Today we are going to do scrimmage matches outside so get dressed in your costumes" Aizawa says in his usual monotone voice. "Yes sir!" The class said in unison as they went to their respective places to change.

" I wonder who I'll be paired up with this time" Midorya said walking to the door. Todoroki shrugged his shoulders, "Who knows?".

All the students gathered outside after changing waiting to hear their pairings. "First up is Todoroki and Sato"

As they got ready to start there was a loud explosion followed by more smaller explosions. Everyone whipped their heads around to look at Bakugo. "IT WASN'T ME YOU EXTRAS!" He yelled.

Then the alarm sounded, "It's a villain attack get to safety!" Aizawa yelled running toward the explosions. "HELL YEAH! SOME ACTION" Bakugo says as he runs after Aizawa.

"KACHAN!" Midorya yells as he and Todoroki run after him. "You can't just go running off like that Kachan. Stuff like that could get you hurt." He says being completely in aware of a massive line of sparkling purple beams speeding towards him.

"WATCH OUT!" Todoroki yells pushing Midorya out the way only to be met with a blast to the center of his chest. "Todoroki-Kun! Are you ok??" We're the last words he heard before it all went black.

(Chapter end)