heartless

Jazmine practically chokes one her water at my words. "You like WHO?" She says.

"I think..I possibly...may or may not have teeny tiny feelings for Brandon." I reply, emphasizing the teeny tiny part.

"And why's that?" She replies, genuinely asking.

"I don't know. Yesterday he like offered to let me sleep in his room, and I saw him shirtless, and ughhh I don't know." I reply frustrated at myself.

"So that's all it takes for you to get feelings? For you to hook up, and see him shirtless?" She asks.

"No, we definitely didn't hook up, but I just, ugh I don't know I'm confused Jaz." I reply.

"Uh yea, I can clearly tell." She tells me just as I get a text from the one and only Brandon.

Brandon Arreaga

There's another party tonight at a homies

house at like 10:00 ya'll should slide through

I swear, theres always parties with these boys.

Maddie Garcia

Yea, just send me the location

"Looks like we have yet another party to go to." I sigh to Jaz.

"This is perfect!" Jaz exclaims.

"And why's that?" I question.

"Instead of being desperate and looking for Nick, you could instead talk to Brandon and get to know more about him, see if you feel his vibe or whatever. Plus he's almost always outside by himself smoking so it'll be easy to find him." Jaz replies.

"Your right I guess. But I still really like Nick." I whine.

"Yea, well Nick has a girlfriend, and I WILL NOT let you he a home wrecker." Jaz responds. "Now, get some rest before you get shit faced tonight."

"Um no, I'm not drinking." I reply.

"Yes you are. I swear to you I'll stay sober during the party, I just need YOU to have fun and let loose for once in your life." Jazmine says as she walks out of my room.

✺ ✺ ✺

Several hours later, we began to get ready for the party.

"I swear ever since we've meet these boys we've never gotten a break from partying." I sigh, looking through clothes to wear. I didn't really want to go all out for my outfit. I wanted to look cute, yet be comfy.

"Trust me, our lives have never been more complicated since we've meet these boys." Jaz replies.

"Speaking of complicated, I've been telling you all about my feelings, so what's going on with you and Edwin." I say nudging her shoulder.

"I like him I guess, but I don't think he feels the same way." She replies looking down.

"He would be an idiot not to like you." I say, reassuring her.