Chapter 11

It's another day and I'm feeling better than yesterday but sadly I can't go out and enjoy the resort so here I am lying on the bed watching any videos I can come across.

I wonder what the others are doing. I bet they are all having fun now. How I wish I could join them. The members already visited me last night to check on my condition. Fortunately, the doctor said it was nothing serious and it'd heal sooner or later as long as I'd let it rest.

I was in the middle of walking from the bed to the table to get some water but I stop on my track when someone storm inside my room without even knocking.

"What are you doing? Didn't you hear what the doctor said yesterday? Why are you so hard-headed?" Tae is really like my mother who nags and yells at any chances he could get T.T

"Why are you all here?" instead of answering him, I directed my attention to my members and BTS members. The whole gang is here.

"Tae wants to check on you and we also wanted to pay you a visit." Jin said as they gather around my bed. I sit down again and let Tae get the water for me.

"Now, that you all have seen me. I'm okay just continue what you all have to do. Don't mind me." I don't want to be the reason why they didn't enjoy this vacation. I badly want to come with them but the circumstance doesn't allow me so I'll have to deal with it.

"You all shouldn't waste your time and go out now." I tried to shoved them one by one.

"We can stay here for you Joy." Wendy worriedly said. I'm already grateful enough that they've visited me.

"I don't wanna spoil this vacation. Like seriously I'm fine." I showed them a genuine smile.

"Wendy is right. We can always stay here and still have fun." Jhope added as he looked at Wendy and the latter gave him a lovely smile. Okay what's with this two??

"But I'll only feel guilty if you all stay here." honestly I'd feel like it would be my fault if they just stay here.

"She already said she's fine here so let's go outside and enjoy. Joy would be happy that way right?" then Irene look at me straight in the eye.

"Irene stop being harsh." Jin intervene.

"What?? I'm just stating a fact. Why is it my fault again?" she looks upset.

Before the argument continues I asked the others to just follow what I said, even though they are still reluctant they went out one by one telling me that they'll make sure to visit sometime again.

"V, let's go. She can handle herself." Irene starts pulling Tae by his arm since he looks like he isn't going anywhere and wants to stay where he is.

She tried to drag V again but he just snatch his arm back. "I'll stay here. You can go out now."

"But - - - " I was about to disagree with him.

"No more buts Sooyoung."

I look at Irene who is so annoyed right now that she's about to cry but Irene being Irene controlled her emotions and for the last time he look at Tae with hurt evident in her eyes then she diverted her gaze to me. Telling me how she hated me and followed the others outside.

I feel bad. I don't want to lose a friend even though technically we are never that close. I sighed deeply.

"You should have went out like the others." I look at him as he slowly approached the bed where I'm sitting.

"Believe me I wouldn't be able to have fun even if I go with them, knowing you are here alone. I rather stay with you." he sat beside me and before I could react he embraced me tightly.

"You are taking advantage of the injured Tae." I glared at him and tried to create distance.

"Don't worry if I get sick you are also free to take advantage of me." He smirked and continue to hug me.

After a long comfortable silence between us.

"Why me? I don't understand at all."

"Why not you?" He frowned at my question.

"Don't answer my question with another question Tae."

"Fine. I don't have any specific reason. When I saw you that night, I don't know I just feel like I wanna befriend you. You're so beautiful, innocent and oblivious of your surroundings. I wanted you to look at me but you just took a brief glance showing you aren't interested at all" He sat properly beside me and started playing with my hands.

"I wanted your attention and when I saw you again performing on stage, seeing how bright you smile to the audience, I knew for sure that I'll do anything for you to notice me."

"And you did so by kissing me??? Imagine how shock I was when you did that. I actually thought you are taking advantage of your senior position." I told him honestly.

"You can't blame me, this is my first time to desperately get a woman's attention since I'm used to them giving it without making any move to them." I chuckled, this guy surely know how much women are smitten by him.

"I know this is too soon for you Soo. Even I myself couldn't believe how fast everything is, but I'm completely sure what I feel for you, please give me a chance to show how genuine I am"

"How bout Jennie? Irene? Your fans??" I'm worried that if I allow myself to be romantically involved with him the bullying at school will get worst and I don't know how to handle Jennie and Irene's wrath.

He brought my hands to his lips and kiss it gently.

"You're all that matter to me. They pale in comparison to you." he let go of my hands and cupped my face. I couldn't help but blush under his intense gaze.

Kim Taehyung what spell did you cast on me???