Darkiplier Theories

Note- This is one of many thing I will be doing theories on in this because I don't want to make a separate book for just theories so I'm putting them here!

Disclaimer- I am not an expert in Darkiplier or anything. And I am not in a religion of any kind, so I have done some research for me doing this, and put in the comments what you think Darkiplier may be!

Ok let's start of with saying that,

I DON'T RULE DARKIPLIER AS THE EMO VAMPIRE ROOM MATE!

Even though many people do and Mark has said it once or twice.

I'm not going over that.

The things I'm going to go over is:

1. Monsters

2. Demons

3. Multiple Personality

~Friend runs in~

4.Emo Vampire roommate

I SAID NO! OUT ~Friend walks out sadly~

Ok as I said not doing the emo vampire shit. I don't believe it.

So we are starting off with:

1. Monsters

And I'm not talking like the monsters that hide under your bed. I'm talking like Shapeshifter. ~Friend: Vampires?~ I SAID NO!

As I was saying, I gathered some information on Shapeshifters. They can change into any form they please as long as they have a piec of either clothing or maybe hair. They can just either shift into the person or rip off their skin to reveal brand new skin.

My theory on how a shapeshifter May be involved with Markiplier is that, the shapeshifter took Mark's clothes and everything then hid him away some place.

But the flaw with that theory is that, he mets and knows many different people. And shapeshifters are more excluded for the outside.

Now to the next theory:

2. Demons

Disclaimer- My knowledge on Demons are very limited so I'm using what I know

Demons can not take on there own form so they must posses a body. Without a physical body to take over they will just be a black gas.

A theory me and my friends have made is that Mark was possessed by one and he's normal at times but others the demon takes over and makes himself known.

One flaw is that Demons can not stand salt, and we don't quit know what Mark eats and if he eats salt with anything.

Now to the last theory:

3. Multiple Personality Disorder

This one I had to do a little researching. And this is one of the most likely theory to me.

Multiple Personality Disorder is when one person may think they are one person at one point then the next they are a different one. This causes memory lose and many other thing. ~I don't quit know.~

Theory is that Mark may have this and at times the Darkiplier personality will randomly pop out and make sure to make himself known.

One flaw is that Mark seems to keep completely normal ~like how he is all the time~ through most of his videos

But, have you ever noticed then random cuts in some of his older videos. As though he was hiding something with in the video.

~~

So those are the Theories I have gotten.

And non of this is to call out on Mark or even Dark

I'm just making a random thing

After watching a video on YouTube

So I'll see you all in the next chapter

BUH-BAI!