Part 3

So so guys I'm back with the next part and ya guys I'm doing job so I will be late in updating sry for that but I will try to update soon do have patience  so let's stop my bakbak and start the story...........

...............................................................,.............
Precap
Intro of maheshwari and gadodia family and then how gadodia loss in everything and then about shekars past and he having a first wife and it is none other than janaki as jd who is dead said in the news and then shekar talking about loss and then from back someone is telling something and all gets shocked.......

Story starts from

Shekar : this only happened I never gave her love and support her as a wife I failed to be her husband.....and now I'm worried how did she die and also worried of the business which she made success is going down I dont know wht to do ....
Then from back a person says I know wht u should do all turns back and sees that person shocked..... and that person is revealed as none other than kavita from swaragini (her character is mystery u will get to know it soon is she bad or good u will know now u only know that she is sanskar friend but is there any reason for hit u will know ....)
Shekar : wht kavita I'm not getting
Kavita: so simple uncle there is one person I think can help u in this while saying she smirks unknown to anyone
Shekar and others are shocked and confused
Shekar : who is that person
Kavita : she is RD the ruthless business woman the international business woman around the world she can help u and also I heard that she is coming to Mumbai so why don't u go with ur family and see her and talk
Then from back of Arjun a person says
Person : she is right I think she can help us I also got to know about her that she is a well known business woman so y don't we try once ....and that person is revealed as our dashing handsome hero sanskar.... who were seeing and listening everything till now spoke...
Then the gadodia and maheshwari left to there respective rooms and started packing for there destination to Mumbai to see RD .... and after they went kavita smirks and says this is the starting gadodias u will have lot to face yeh bas shuruwat hey abhi toh picture baakhi hai .......
And that side in London a building is show RD foundation inside the building it's a lavished modern office and there u go to the owner room there u can see a woman around her 20s facing her back and talking something seriously she is revealed as .........

Screen freezes in kavita smirking gadodia and maheshwari family packing and the unknown women ......

So so whts has the destiny planned in gadodia families life and who is this rd and who is kavita wht does she mean that ur time has started.. to know more stay tuned ....

I know guys the update is small u all must be upset with me I'm sry for that pls bare me I will try to update soon do give ur comments and votes and love for me ....
So my di hope u three loved it
tendtepushpa
lucky_lakshmi di
Mounika543