chapter-1

Krish's P. O. V

It's been a week since my dad handed over his company to me. It wasn't by my choice but a trap after blackmailing emotionally.. (  the best thing Indian parents fit for. )

I had no choice or reason left as my dad's health condition wasn't good and he needs rest. Apart from this bullshitting drama, I'm concern about my dad's health.

I love my parents but still I don't like their retro dramas and junked tricks. My mom loves me a lot while I love my dad alot making mom jealous.

Our family is a cute and little one with no siblings . My mom is a strong lady and back bone of our family. I could say she is too strong that she could control us even when me and dad group up against her....

I love them wholeheartedly , until they leave me peacefully with my life. Most of the time we would be arguing over small things and my mom would love to interfere each and every.

They should understand that I'm not a kid anymore and respect my priorities.

Being a single kid was worsening my situation as I need to cope up with their expectations and dreams.  I usually fed up with their over caressing and protectiveness.

Parents of our society, give birth to their dreams along with delivering a baby.... Isn't it funny.. ? They seek their unfulfilled dreams to be achieved by their children.

But it's true most of the parents decide what's best for their babies...

And that too happened in my life. My parents wanted me to become a doctor and take up the hospitals owned by my maternal uncle.

But I stood up for my own dream of being an engineer. Of course it pissed off them.

To be honest, it wasn't their fault but the society itself. As we belong to elite community, we were surrounded by the people with narrow minded who lives in their own shells with peanut brains.

It's been a week working with our employees who are nothing but tardy and grumpy.

So I fired few employees who are unfit for the jobs. So they now describe me as cold hearted, arrogant and ruthless..... Isn't it funny they labelled me when I fired few peanut brained employees as they fit for nothing good. They should be ashamed of being recommend instead of achieving.

I hate people who encourage their influence and money instead of talent and hard working.

Not bothering of what ever people judge, I believe in myself and I did what ever I feel like doing.

With in three months we were in top list of constructions.....

Dad was quite impressed with me work, who was mad at me for firing his friend's son.

Most of my days pass with hard work in the field and bundles of paper work.....

I achieved everything a person would need.....I bought my own flat, a couple of cars and a decent work...... But still it wasn't enough for my heart....

When ever I close my eyes I feel  like something missing... The haloness was still torturing me....

All the day I make sure that I work hard in order to be busy but still my grieve and agony haunting me.

At very young age, I went through a lot..... I've been through love which was blissful that would enough for the life time.... And followed by heartbreak which thrown my life into misery.

My parents and friends ( shiv, Ravi, Kiran) supported me through the worst.

They panicked when I locked up for a three days with no food and water. As I couldn't take the stabbing pain.

I loved her with wholeheartedly and I swear that she is one for me. She was perfect half that anyone would dream of so simple, cute, humble, innocent and intelligent.

Ain't I too smitten by her..?

After all the situation I went through , I should be blaming and heating her instead of praising her well define character.

It's been 8 years  ....... I shouldn't be thinking about her. It's been a very long time and I really wish to some miracle happens and I just move on from this past.

I shouldn't be selfish and I had a family and company to take care of instead of crying and begging for someone not to leave me. I'm no more a stupid boy who believes in fairytale love and I grown up realising how cruel could the world be....

                                **********

A/N

Hey guys,

As this is an Indian story, it portraits various mentalities , rituals , cultures....

I'm an Indian... But I don't like to exaggerate or criticise ... I'm just focusing on my writing and trying best to show their characters accordingly...

My views and experience has nothing to do with this story.

I'm intended to introduce a cute love story crushed in between two societies.

And this is my second story so please check my previous book " Forever gone " and it's sequel "Forever yours ".

Two books are completely different from each other.

So I hope you give it a try.....

Please feel free to comment ,vote and share.

                                **********