Flash Better Look Out

Here's the next chapter of the story! I hope you all enjoy it!

Buzzfeed @BuzzfeedNews

Is Tony Stark's Intern Gay??

(Insert Link To Article)

Peter_With_A_B @TonyStarksIntern

@BuzzfeedNews

Maybe maybe not (:

Thanks for actually believing that I'm his intern (unlike some people @Gotta_Go_Fast)

Flash Thompson @Gotta_Go_Fast

That's cuz you're lying. It's pretty obvious.

Carl @Llamas_With_Top_Hats

@Gotta_Go_Fast Actually it's pretty obvious that he's not. If he's lying don't you think @TheRealTonyStark would call him out for it?

Peter_With_A_B @TonyStarksIntern

Oh God, What have you done??? @Llamas_With_Top_Hats

Carl @Llamas_With_Top_Hats

?

Tony_Stark @TheRealTonyStark

What the hell is going on here Pete?

Peter_With_A_B @TonyStarksIntern

Uhh, nothing Mr Stark. Nothing. . .

Ned @The_Guy_In_The_Chair

No Pete, you gotta tell him

<Private messaging with @TonyStarksIntern and @TheRealTonyStark

IronDad: Pete, what the hell?

SpideySon: Nothing.

IronDad: . . . The truth Pete.

SpideySon: Okay, well, Flash is kinda my "high school bully" and he just doesn't wanna believe that I'm your intern and keeps on going after me for it, as well as MJ and Ned, though he seems to be scared of MJ, which we use to our advantage. It's not too bad, I swear. We're used to it by now.

IronDad: . . . WHAT?

IronDad: Why didn't you say anything, kiddo? I could've helped. And no, you shouldn't be used to it. Not at all. That damn kid. . .

SpideySon: NO, this is why I didn't say anything. You want to go after him and ruin his life, but I don't want that. I've dealt with it for years, so it's fine.

IronDad: God kid, you're giving me permantate grey hairs.

IronDad: Wait, what else has he done? He can't be your "high school bully" by just doing that. And you haven't been my intern for long enough for it to have been happening for "years".

SpideySon: God Damn Dad, you're too smart. But not too much, just throwing me into dumpsters, into lockers, beating me up a bit, ya know, the usual stuff.

IronDad: . . . I hate how you say it so casually. And don't worry, I'll handle it.

SpideySon: Wait, Dad, what??? No!!! Don't do anything!

<IronDad has left the chat>

SpideySon: God damnit Dad. . .

<SpideySon has left the chat>

Oof, what will Tony do??? Comment what you want him to do to Flash. Also, what parings do you want in this fic? Like, with Peter and Tony and Steve and all that? I'll leave it up to you. My personal opinion is SteveXTony and PeterXHarley, but we'll see if I like what you guys want. (: See ya!