Pt.2

Pt.2
Your hair whips you in the face as the SkyTrain slows down to a stop next to you. You quickly get on and stand near the door.

You had originally planned to sleep in but the girls had decided to go shopping, so you hadn't been able to catch up on sleep.

You glance sleepily at the windows reflection and to your surprise the guy from the store is tying your hairband into your hair. He shrugs before mumbling quietly "it fell out of your hair when you left the store... I was going to trade it for my hoodie.." your friends were winking and sending you suggestive looks before you sent them a glare.

They started giggling before slightly composing themselves. "I'm uh..." She paused to breath "I'm Jacqueline but most people call me Jackie and this is Seojin!" They grinned at the two boys, waiting for the introduction that hadn't happened the first time they had met.

The taller one straightened with a proud smile "I'm Chenle!! Ch-ON-LUHH." He grinned before turning to the calmer one, who's hands had fallen to rest on my shoulders after tying my hair up. "Oh um... I'm Renjun..." He flushes lightly before turning away, hiding his face in your hair. "You pronounce it Lon-jun!" Chenle quickly interrupted to explain that they were transfer students from China and proceeded to teach us how to pronounce their names.

Your eyes start to flutter shut as you listen to Chenle and Seojin converse. As the SkyTrain slows to a stop, Renjun pulls you with him away from the door as they slide open. He leans against the barrier next to the door, your head drowsily drifting around before tapping lightly on to his chest.

The SkyTrain doors close and starts moving with a lurch, startling you when you are almost thrown forward. Renjuns arm reaches out to wrap around your waist, his other arm holding tightly onto the barrier. Your head drops back onto his chest, trusting him to keep you from falling.

So I was wondering if you guys wanted me to continue this? It's kind of all over the place but it's actually kind of sweet