Chapter 8 : The next day

I woke up to my 6:30 alarm the morning after and immediately pressed snooze. 

Around 8 I actually woke up to Kay running into my room and jumping onto my bed.

"What was that for?"I yawned whilst stretching. She just shrugged and walked out of the room. God I hated when she done that and yes she always does that. Slowly I dragged myself out of the bed and put on a pair of socks from the draw. After making my bed and drawing open the curtains, I shuffled over to my suitcase got my outfit out ready and made my way to the bathroom.

To my luck, Kay had just finished using the bathroom so I placed clothes down in the bathroom and ran the shower. After the shower and brushing my teeth, I got changed into my oversized hoodie and leggings. I tied my hair up into a neat bun before applying basic makeup. Then blasted my music before walking back into my room.

"Woo uh. I'm just in my zone. You'd be lying if you said I wasn't something that you're in2, in2. Don't be stuntin' in front of your friends, you know what I'm in2, in2. Don't need to hide it, you could be mine let's take it slow"

For some reason, whilst I was sing along all I could think of was me and Jadon last night. Almost like he was singing to me 'You'd be lying if you said I wasn't something that you're in2' and I'm not gonna lie, I was into him. Shit. Wait? What? I can't be into him. But I AM! I really shouldn't but for fucks sake he is so cute. And I can't do anything with him or be anything with him since I'm here for work only and if Mr Southgate found out well then i'll be dead. I mean he's kind of like a second Dad to me. Anyways for the rest of the day I tried to get him out of my head but it didn't help that one of my favourite song always made me think about him.

I made my way into the main room of our suite and sat down to be met with an extra overly excited Kaylee.

"Sooooo. You and Jadon?" She squealed. Trey and Jesse immediately shot me stares. I couldn't tell if they were also excited or ... well you know how brothers are.

"Um you and Jadon?" Trey questioned I just stared at him with absolutely no expression on my face.

"MAËHA'S PULLED." Jesse screamed getting more excited the Kay.

"What no j-just no." Trey finished off before I can even reply to Jesse.

"No. Thank you Kaylee for that but me and Jadon are just friends nothing more."

"Sure that's why you were walking back to the room yesterday holding hands and getting all close. And then when you came in you were all smiley." I just shot her a death stare before staring at Trey.

"Why would it be a problem?" I genuinely asked Trey

"What no it's not but you only met him."

"Well yeah that's why I keep yelling at a certain SOMEONE." I explained slightly yellin at Kay towards the end, "But I mean if anything was to happen between us then I wouldn't be complaining." I smiled at the end of my sentence also making Jesse happy.

"Finally you might end up with a boyfriend." Jesse smirked before picking up the remote and changing the TV channel.

"Yeah after 20 long years." Trey concluded causing me to playfully hit him which was not the best idea as he started to chase me right after. I got up and ran towards my room with Trey chasing after me and the other two cheering us on. 

This is mostly a filler chapter but Trent will be in the next chapter. Thank you to everyone who is reading this and don't forget to check out the cast of my other book. The next chapter should be posted this weekend but I can't promise anything.

DON'T FORGET TO COMMENT AND VOTE XXX

💗💗💗