Rant 1

So I've been talking to this boy for some months . We got serious to the point where we said the "I love you's" and I told my momma about him and let her speak to him on Ft .
So probably about a month later after Christmas we started to get more serious. I  even kissed dude 🤦🏾‍♀️. And anybody that knows me know I don't do that kissing shit . And yes , the nigga was my first kiss !
So two weeks before Valentine's Day we got into an disagreement . Well technically I started it 🤦🏾‍♀️.
I had thought that he did something because people were coming up to me asking me if I seen the video . And I was like 'What video?' but nobody would tell me . So I came up with the conclusion that he had did something wrong.
So it was almost time for his basketball game and I was a cheerleader so I was still at the school . And I was trying not to have an attitude with him because of his game but I still ended up having one and he peeped it but I wasn't having it .
So I got home and he had text me .

(I had went to sleep and woke upwhen I said "Mhmm")But when he said that I took it as if him needing space so I backed off that whole day in school so we ain't talked the whole day

when I said "Mhmm")
But when he said that I took it as if him needing space so I backed off that whole day in school so we ain't talked the whole day . He then texted at like 5 o'clock that day asking me if we were done and I was like "What kinda question is that ?"
Dadada woop da woop
We was back talking on a regular but it felt like I was forcing it so I told him what was up . He was telling me that I wasn't but I still felt as if I was .
I apologized to him about the disagreement I had with him thinking that was what was wrong with him . I told him that I thought he did something he ain't had no business doing . And he asked me what I thought he did but I didn't even know myself so I was like idk .
MIND YOU , I told my 'friend' about the situation and I didn't even tell her what I thought he did .
So me and ole boy got into an argument and I broke up with him not meaning to .