Chapter 1

Kiyah POV
"Kiyah you bout dumb as hell riding around with that nigga. He gone get you locked up."
My sister patience preached to me as she got ready to go to her raggedy ass job at the strip club.
I rolled my eyes.
"Sooo what im better off at that low life ass strip club with you? i think not . You just mad cause somebody actually love me and not beating my ass like rodney doing you."
"Hoe shut the fuck up you know nothing about me and rodney you need to mind your fucking business and get some MONEY .. REAL MONEY & stop playing on instagram like you a model or some shit bitch you ain't shit never gone be shit like momma always told yo ugly ass . Ugh you should've died instead of her .
"Yo fuck you patience"
She giggled and walked out slamming the door.
Im so tired of the verbal mental and physical abuse i take from her.
Im just coming to get the rest of my stuff so i can BOUNCE!
I've only been in her house for a month and this bitch driving me crazy.
My 20 years of living patience and my mom has always belittled me.
All because my mom got lucky and had me by a plug that actually loved and tried to take care of me but wanted no dealings with my mother .
patience dad was a low life junky that didn't want her or my mom .
so everytime my dad wanted me she wouldn't let me go because patience couldn't go with her dad .
every time my dad sent me stuff by my aunt and nana my mom would throw it away because patience didn't have it .. my dad even offered to help take care of patience but my mom was so bitter
she ended up getting him locked up for child support and he got raided the same time they were serving him his papers .
I believe my mom set him up after i got older and found out how she really operates.
My daddy been gone since i was 6 .
He goes to trial this summer and im praying they let him out.
I write him all the time and i use to go see him before i found out i was 3 months pregnant .
No one knows not even Raeshawn and i know my dad would flip out if i told him.
Well I take that back my nana found out because i was living with her and i accidentally left the pregnancy box noticeable in my trash can .. i hate how old people snoop
but hey thats "her house her rules."
She put me out because she said i disrespected her by not telling her and she not taking care of me and my baby. She herself know i don't need her to take care of me i have plenty of hustles and so does my baby daddy .
Plus i know when my daddy get out he gone make sure his daughter and grandchild straight regardless !
I just needed to stay at my nanas to STACK my bread.

Raeshawn family treat me like real family more than my real family do and i appreciate that.
Me and raeshawn finally got our own spot AWAY from everybody and Im so excited .

I walked out of patience ran down apartment leaving her spare key under her mat.
I walked up to raeshawn's car that was parked in front of the building.
"Took you long enough"
He spoke as soon as i got in and shut the door
I rolled my eyes playfully.
"Shut up nigga how fast you want my pregnant ass to move."
I stopped in my tracks realizing what i just said.
Damnit kiyah shut the fuck up
sometimes.
"Pregnant? What? What you just say kiyah?"
"Nothing baby what you talking bout."
He threw his challenger in park.
"Oh shit."
His homeboy rylo mumbled in the back seat.
"Shut up rylo.
Come on baby can we gooo
Im starving and you just sitting here."
I whined to raeshawn trying to get him to pull off.
"Nah fuck that kiyah is it mine ?"
I stopped and looked at him.
I know his ugly ass did not just question if i was pregnant with his baby.
Okay i see he wanna play.
"Nah nigga its rylos"
i said sarcastically sitting back in my seat folding my arms.
I heard him cock his gun and before i could say anything he had this glock pointed in rylo face .
"Nigga you fucking my gal and done got her pregnant."
"Nah man what you talking bout you know you my brother thats like my sister yo kiyah quit playing you know this nigga crazy."
"Raeshawn get the fucking gun out his face stupid ass i cant believe you questioned if my baby was yours" i shoved his head "what you think im a hoe im not out here fucking off like you."
"Come on now kiyah dont start."
He pulled off
"Nah nigga you dont start. Thats why i didnt wanna tell yo ass"
i mumbled
"Cause you petty! What you was gone kill my baby or something?"
He looked at me then at the road.
I gave him the nastiest look .
"Raeshawn just drop me off at yo momma house and leave me the fuck alone."
"Nah you gone talk to me about this"
"No im not im done talking to you drop me off."
Tears started welding up in my eyes and my accent got heavier.
I can tell when im about to flash out
the dominican in me comes out real quick !
"Buddy just calm down you doing to much-."
"Nigga im doing to much but yo bitch ass questioning if the baby im carrying is yours you stupid bitch im always with you Raeshawn when can i fuck off ? LIKE WHEN? You sound stupid asf bitch DROP ME OFF!" Matter of fact fuck this."
We were at a red light so
I got out the car and started walking.
Of course he followed beside me telling me to get in the car but i rather not cause i was about to knock that nigga in his shit.
I walked into this corner store
pulling my phone out calling my bestfriend riley .
Raeshawn stops in front of the store getting out.
I wish this nigga would just leave me the fuck alone.
"Fr kiyah this what we doing."
I ignored him and continued talking to riley on the phone telling her exactly where i am .
"You so bogus mane hang up the phone who is that?"
"Raeshawn get in yo car and get the fuck out my face LEAVE ME ALONE."
"Please take that out my store"
the indian store clerk said.
"Mane shut the fuck up"
Raeshawn mugged the man and continued trying to talk to me.
I grabbed me some hot chips,juice and candy with raeshawn following behind me the whole time .
I ignored him and walked to the counter paying for my stuff.
Riley mustve flew because i seen her red mustang pulled behind raeshawns challenger .
I speed walked out the store getting into her car leaving raeshawn outside the car yelling my name .
"Mane kiyah you on bull shit man you childish as fuck."
"Yo fuck you Raeshawn riley please pull tf off."
She backed up and zoomed from around him.
I couldn't hold back my tears no more i started boohooing .
I promise these pregnancy hormones are no joke.
"Whats wrong ki ? you cant be scaring me like that."
"Im pregnant riley and i slipped up
And told this nigga then boom a big ass argument"
"Damn you pregnant bitch and didnt tell me ?"
"Ri please dont start i didnt tell nobody because i was scared and shocked myself im only 3 months i could loose this baby or anything ."
"Kiyah i dont care you know ima be here for you regardless that slick just hurt my feelings but i understand i forgive you bald head hoe"
We laughed
"But nah fr i get he mad and i cant blame him but i havent even been to the doctor yet so he Aint missed shit. But this nigga gone have the nerve to question if my baby his and if i was gone kill my baby thats why i aint tell him like what ? He sound so stupid and foolish."
"Yea he took it too far right there when yall together 24/7 who could you fuck with that he wouldnt know that nigga know EVERYBODY him and ryan ass."
Ryan is Raeshawn brother their 9 months apart. Ryan is rileys boyfriend well baby daddy because they have a 3 year old son.
"EXACTLY! And i know ryan about to call you & i know momma Nia about to call me because i know he done called and told her."
As soon as i was finishing my sentence my phone started ringing notifying me Nia (raeshawn mom) was calling.
"See"
i turned my phone showing riley my screen.
*phone call*
"Hey ma" i spoke softly.
"Uhn uhn dont you hey ma me i am so upset with you kiyah. I thought you would have atleast told me we talk about everything under the moon baby."
I felt so bad because this is her grandchild and she been talking about more grand kids so i know shes truly upset.
"I know ma im so sorry im about to come over there so i can explain every thing i loveee youuuu!""
"Mmm hmm girl just get yo butt over here ."
I said okay then we said our good byes.
" i knew it shawn get on my fucking nerves probably done called like he so hurt but i bet he aint tell what the fuck he said to me !"
I called his phone and got no answer.
"See this the shit I be talking bout he mad about bullshit and anything could be wrong but he not answering the phone stupid ass."

We pulled up to momma Nia house and everyone was there like I thought .
I grabbed my purse and got out the car.
I walked up to the door and rung the doorbell.
Raeshawn sister Tamia answered the door.
"Kiyahhh"
She pulled me in hugging me.
She's 15 and I look at her like my little sister foreal.
"Hey Mia baby."
I kissed her forehead.
"I been waiting on you all day. Mommy's in the kitchen cooking ."
I walked in the kitchen behind Mia walking past everybody crowded in the living room watching the game.
"Hey ma"
"Hey baby"
she kissed my cheek. I washed my hands then started helping her in the kitchen. She wasn't mad at me after I explained everything to her she got Onto Raeshawn because like I said he only told what he wanted her to know . I love this woman like she's my own mother and I'm so lucky to have them in my life.

Vote & Comment