Meeting the devil

I wake up early in the morning and get myself ready.I make breakfast for myself. I don't have much money because I'm an orphan.I got scholarships in my collage .so,I continue my college life.

I'm Elle Cousteau. I'm am 18 years old .I don't have parents.Ara ,Amat and Rajwani are my friends. I love them very much.Today is my graduation day. I hope I will get a good result .

I went to market for buy some meals. I want to by pizza.But it was very costly.so I buy a sandwich and water bottle. I finish my meal .Then I walking around the market.suddenly I dumped some one.
I looked up and saw a man. I get up from floor and look toward the man .Wow!! The man is so handsome.His eyes are deep blue sea colour.Hos jaw line is sharp.He is dressed in black colour which is similar with his hair colour. I look at his eyes and I got scared.His eyes clearly show his anger.
"I am sorry,sir. I didn't see you?" I apologise .
Then I see he is not alone.A branch of man stand in his back .OMG.what I have done.are they going to kill me.
The man looked at me in anger and said "next time watch when you walk on floor. I don't forgive anyone easily,beautiful."
I watch at him very shook. I don't realise my mouth was open.
"What?Do you want my tongue in your mouth , Baby?
How disgusting this man is!Suddenly this man brought his face closer to me .I don't understand what to do.So,I stand their. I feel someone biting my lower lip.I look up and see the handsome man is kissing me.I try to break the kiss but he is too strong.He enter in my mouth and suck every part of my mouth.He strongly hold my hand so that I cannot run. I tried to get free from his hold.After 10 minutes he leave me.