Pretty girl

One day she went to super market to buy a school supplies on her first day of school

She said to her mom "mom can i have some money."

"Yes honey how much you need?" Mom said.

she said " About 700"

"here you go honey."

''Thanks mom"anna said .

anna went to market she buy 8 notebooks and 3 ballpen and other supplies when she's going home walking she saw 5 boys on front of her

"where are you going!" The first boy said.

"home so excuse me boys" anna said.

And the second boy touch her on the hand

"hey!! Don't touch me!" Anna said.

And and the third boy punch her on her stomach. and she's unconscious and when she wake up its morning and she's naked and her vigina is bleeding. She cried and she go home naked.

Her mom was so shocked when she see anna so she asked her immedietly
"where have you been" and what happened to you, honey??" she just cried and run to her room and just ignoring her mom' question.

after 1 week her father home and asked her wife "where is anna?"

"On her room she's there about 1 week she's not eating.." anna's mom said broke voice so anna's father hug her.

"What happen to her??" anna's father asked.

"I don't know she's just buying her school supplies and she  home on morning naked and crying and she's just run to her room saying nothing. I'm so worried hon!Talk to her please." Anna's mom said crying.

"Hush.. don't cry honey. I'll talk to her. Okay. And we will find who did that to her hon. So stop crying. And calm down." Anna's father said calmly.