The Letter

Inside her chamber

"M-milady! Why are you wearing my dress again?" she was horrified, when she returned and saw Princess Zhu Meihua wearing her maid's costume again

Princess Zhu Meihua told her, "Ssshhh... Low down your voice, she might hear you."

"M-my apologies, Your Highness Meihua" Xiang Wan Ming responded quickly, kneeling and bowing before the Princess.

Princess Zhu Meihua inquired, "Aiyaah! Eh? Stand up, stand up... wait, is that an intelligence letter?"

Xiang Wan Ming stood up and said, "Milady, a pigeon carrier sent this to me, and it was a letter for you."

"For me?" Princess Zhu Meihua asked her maid, her brow furrowed, and then she instantly remembered someone who urged her to open and read the letter right away. Her face was flushed with surprise after reading the letter.

"How did she know? Awww.. I understand. I need to see my twin immediately, Xiang Wan Ming" Princess Zhu Meihua remarked, her intelligence letter safely tucked away in her secret pocket.

"*sigh* but Milady, you don't have to wear my costume to see the Crown Prince" Xiang Wan Ming said with a persuasive look.

"However, Xiang Wan Ming, this is the best option for me, and I also need to protect my brother without her realizing we are twins."

"*heavy sigh* I understand your reasoning, Milady; it's only that I can't bear seeing you mistreated by her because of your habit of wearing my attire and the fact that she treats you like one of us."

"Aiyaah! Don't worry, I'll take care of myself, and you, Xiang Wan Ming, should take care of yourself as well, especially if you're not with me."

"Yes, Milady, I will"

Meanwhile, up on the mountain

"I've already sent the letter to her, Your Highness"

"All right, now ready our forces; we need to ambush their adversaries on the left and right before they come, and we need to make sure they fall into our traps so we can win while also protecting them no matter what happens; you can now leave here to inform them."

"Yes, Your Highness"

*******

Inside their barracks

Everyone was busy preparing inside the Crown Prince's barracks when a palace maid unexpectedly opened their door and entered their barracks; according to the rules, no palace maid is allowed to enter their barracks unless the Crown Prince specifically requests it; however, Princess Zhu Meihua, on the other hand, remained calm in front of them, her instincts telling her that they had no idea she was their strategist because she told her twin brother that she wanted to keep her identity a secret and that it is uncommon to choose a woman as their strategist unless she is capable of doing so or else they will become a laughingstock to their enemies.

Minutes passed before the Crown Prince arrived at their barracks, and he was taken aback by what he saw.

"Thank goodness you arrived, Your Highness Crown Prince Mio! This palace maid unexpectedly entered our barracks" one of his troops exclaimed without putting down his weapon.

"Put down your weapons! Don't you know who she is?!!" the Crown Prince yelled angrily, unable to believe that her younger twin is still calm in her predicament.

"W-what do you mean, Your Highness?" one of his guards inquired nervously.

"Obviously she's here because she's my Strategist!" shouted Crown Prince Zhu Mio Shin in a commanding tone of voice with a gleam of coldness that sent shivers down their spines and made them all nervous, with some of them falling to the ground.

"However, Your Highness, you stated that our Strategist is your younger twin sister."

"Exactly, and my younger twin sister adores her special maid's attire!"

All of them kneeled and bowed their heads, saying, "Our apologies, Your Highnesses Crown Prince Mio and Princess Meihua."

Princess Zhu Meihua just sighed and glared at his twin for not following her request to keep her identity hidden, but Crown Prince Zhu Mio Shin just stared at her with a serious expression and frightening aura, forcing her to roll her eyes.

"All of you, get up; I'm here to carry out our plans, so don't waste my time!"

"Yes, Your Highness Meihua!" they all said as they bowed their heads at the top of their hands.

After an hour had passed, Princess Zhu Meihua was still debating their tactics in order to win the battle, and she even presented to them the strategic plan that Lei Xharmynt had prepared for them in order to win, and even the Crown Prince was amazed at the plan she presented at their table; he couldn't believe her twin sister had prepared it for only one day because it looked like it had been prepared for how many days based on the complete details she had made, in the end, all of his doubts were dispelled by the way her twin sister explained the strategic plan that was displayed on their table to them.