Prologue

Nightmare started planting mushrooms that make anyone who touch them into a nightmare. Freddy, Bonnie, Chica, Foxy, and Fredbear all touched them. They got turned into nightmares. Briar didn't touch one. She was walking one day. Nightmare came outside and saw her. He hid. Nightmare decided that she might be perfect for the plan they were gonna do. Pete came out of her cannon. Nightmare also decided that the rascal that came out of Briar's cannon would also be perfect. Nightmare went towards Briar and Pete noticed. Briar turned around and noticed Nightmare. "Oh hello Nightmare" She said. "Hello to you and to your little ras-" Pete cut Nightmare off. "Don't call me a rascal" He said. "True" Briar said. "K" Nightmare said. "So..." Briar said. "Oh yeah. Um... I just... uh..." Nightmare sighs. "I just really like you and I thought that maybe you wanted to be leader with me" "Sure" Briar said. "Really? You're not gonna deny it?" Nightmare asked. "No. I actually think it's really fun" Briar said. "Wow. Great" Nightmare said. "Let's go" Nightmare started walking until Briar stopped him. "I've got a better idea" Briar said and teleported Nightmare, Pete and herself to Nightmare's castle. "Wow. Teleportaion. I'm impressed" Nightmare said. "Thanks" Briar said. "Nightmare. Who's this?" Nightmare Freddy asked. "Briar. Your co-leader" Nightmare said. "Oh" Nightmare Freddy said. "Hi" "Hello" Briar said. "Here" Nightmare said and gave Briar a ring. "So.. you can spy on people and a ring lets you shape shift into animals" "Thanks" Briar said. That's how Briar and Pete got to be with the nightmares.