S-5

"We need your help" Erwin started as determination started to appear in his eyes.

"For what again?" I asked. I don't need any reason actually. I just don't want to make this easy for them.

"For Humanity, Brat" The maggot answered with a bit of irritation on his voice. He really is a little ball of fury. I don't know what he ate earlier but it seems like it didn't make him happy one bit.

"Huh? Help? From me? Why would I help you and how can I help with you? I'm a normal human as a normal one can be" I said with a sigh in the end just to irritate the angry maggot.

"Tch! You have soldiers stronger than human. You also have that strange power with you. How can you call yourself normal?" He said.

"You remembered that detail yet you don't even remember my name. Hmp!" I glared at him then before turning my attention to Erwin.

"The event last time was a bit shocking that we can't even process what you're trying to tell us" Erwin spoke.

"It's (Y/N)" The maggot suddenly said. I really need to learn his name.

"You remembered yet you didn't say anything earlier. Jerk" I mumbled to myself. He really is pissing me off. Maybe just a bit.

"Tch! Saying something, Brat? "

"Can you stop calling me brat? I have a name! What's yours anyway?" I asked with a glare.

"Levi" he mumbled

"He's Levi Ackerman. The captain of the special ops. Don't mind him, he's like this with everyone" Erwin intervene from our conversation. He must have sense how angry I am getting.

"I don't care about your name. You'll always be a brat in my eyes" He said crossing his arms in front of him on his chest.

I clench my fist and grind my teeth together.

I decided to ignore him and turn my full attention to Erwin. I never once thought that I would become a soldier in my entire life. Nor do I think that I'll ever met some. Soldiers that sacrifice themselves for humanity. Soldiers that fight monsters to regain their freedom. They are even living inside the thing they called walls that I never seen before. It feels like a cage for me. A cage that separate them from the rest of the world.

"With all due respect, Y/N. I don't think that we should trust this humans. I have a duty to protect you and I will eliminate all threat. Your father would also not going to be happy if he heard the news of you joining them" I was shock at what Beru had said. I mean... He always let me do my thing and let me decide when doing something.  Is he really that worried about me? Is this world really that dangerous that he won't even let me come with this people.

"Please... We're only looking out for you" I felt how worried he is in my heart. I felt the other soldiers too. They don't want me more exposed than I already am.

I look towards Erwin and the human soldiers before me with a sorry look. I really don't want to turn them down but I don't want to defy Beru's wish at this moment. He looks really worried about me. He's scared to lose me in this world. This foreign world.

"Tch! We're wasting our time here, Erwin. We have to come back now"

"Fine, if that's your decision then we respect it. But if you change your mind, the gate is open for you."

I don't think it is technically open but yeah! I'll just fly over the wall if I want too. It shouldn't be that high. Or is it? I have no idea.

"Thank you" after that, they left using their string thing that I still don't know the name of. In the distance, I saw they mounted their horses before riding away.