Game On😏

Okay hi. 🖐️The girl up there is you and that is how you are dressed when you woke up so yeah. The hair everything.
_________________________________________

(y/n) POV.

When I woke up I got dressed and done my hair. On my hair I had put on a flower crown. And cute red wings under my eyes. I have a beautiful white dress my mother gave me when I had turned 18. (Before you joined the crew)
I looked in the mirror... "Wow I look cute😊😉"

*nock *
*nock*

"How is it?"
"It's me Zoro can I come in."
"No"
"What?Why not."
"It is may I not can I." 😏
"Dammit woman can I just come in I need to talk to about something!"
"O.. Okay why didn't you just say so, you may come in.
Zoro opened the door and closed it, and then he went to me and sat on the bed next to me. He stared at me from head to toe." Wow (y/n) you look hot!" " Why are dressed like this?" " Can a girl just dress pretty and not look good?"
"Well yeah (sniff) did you put on some cologne, it smells like vanilla. 😁😋

After the talk with Zoro I went outside for so fresh are because the "talk" was almost 44min. I know what was the  "talk" he asked me how to ask Robin out so yeah. 😒 Saw that one comin we al saw that comin didn't we. Okay anyway when I walk out usopp was suppose to throw luffy with mud but luffy dodged it and the mud hit me. "Ah... My dress, USOPP!!!" "I GOT THIS DRESS AFTER MY - MY MOTHER DIED!, YOU GUYS ARE GUNNA PAY WHEN I PUT ON SOME NEW CLOTHS!" "SANJI!"
"Yes (Y/N)~Swann💖"
"Give Usopp and luffy a hit on the heads because they threw mud at me😭"
"On it"
"You two"
"O No runnnnnn!!" they yelled.

After I got dressed this is how I look.

Yeah so

Yeah so.... Yeah

When walked out... Again. I saw luffy and usopp with bumps an bumps on their heads. It serves them good.

"Thank you Sanji""My pleasure (y/n)~Swann💕" said Sanji while doing his weird dance

"Thank you Sanji"
"My pleasure (y/n)~Swann💕" said Sanji while doing his weird dance.
Suddenly Nami walked up to me and said. "Okay (y/n) it's day 2 so the challenge is Joy."
"No problem"
"Anyways let's see if he wants to be with me or you."

"okay... Everyone come here please!" I said and in a minute everybody was here.
"What is it (y/n)?" usopp asked.
"Okay the reason I called is we are going to play hide and go seek and everybody needs to play even you Sanji and Zoro."
"You need to get a partner and go hide and  there will be 5 rounds and if your  partner is joyable in every round then you get a kiss and a hug by me." "But Sanji don't be a perv please." said nami and Robin and me. "AL the boys in a line and chose you partner" said nami. Zoro chose Robin of course 😏. Usopp chose Franky. Luffy chose nami🙄😑😞😡🥺 why and Brook chose Sanji and Chopper chose me. Well I am not complaining.

What is nami going to do with luffy. I don't know but it's fine.

It was the last round it was fun being with Chopper but he asked me...
"(y/n) ya why do you want to be with luffy?" "Well Chopper it's because I like him but like more then a friend, but nami likes him to so we are having a little competition to see how he cares about the most." "Okay and Robin is the ref." you nodded and the game was done you guys have won al 5 rounds. "So did you guys like you partners?"
"no"
"yes"
"I did" you said
"yes"
"kind of"
"okay so how wants a kiss" you said annoyed
"me, me, me, me,me, me, me"
Every boy nice (not really)
Nosebleeds everywhere well I guess I win again.

Don't like the ending it sucks. This is crap I know I'm just tired.

To be continued....