Chapter 2: Lets be friends

Not proofread (so for the mistakes)
The bell just rang to go to class and we have a review text to take but the teacher said he was gone pair us but and we have to study for a week with your partner for the text. Mr.Mendez put every body name in a can and told some of us to pull and when it was my turn to pull i said I'm my mind I hope I pull Jake name. And when I pulled out the paper and open it up I was Jake Johnson i screen in my head and I told Me.Mendez who I had and Jake smile at me. Mr.Mendez said remember Imma give yall one week and one week only to study with your partner you pull and when that one week over yall gone have that review text and what you make on it imma put it im the grade book an im not giving points on and cause I gave you one week and I chance to work with a partner. Everybody said ok then the bell rang to go to 2nd period and Jake came to me and said can we start studying after school in the library and I said yes meet me tge at 3:30 and don't be late. He said ok and I didn't know you was that bossy but I like it. I blush as he walk away. It was 7th period and I bell was about to ring to go home. And my and friends was talking about who they pull and what we gone do this weekend. Angel said Arianna we can go to the movies Friday and take our partners with us just to take a break from studying and we can go see that scary movie you want to go see and I said that will be great. The bell rang and I went to the library and Jake was already there. I didn't wanna be late with a grin Jake said and I said oh really. We started studying and I asked him will he like to go to the movies Friday he said as a date I blush And said nall as friends. Me and my other friends are going to the movies and they said we can bring our partner. Jake said oh we friends I didn't know that I thought we gone more that friend. I said yes we are friend(I smile shyly) and maybe we can be more that friends later on. Jake said yea maybe with a sexy grin. And we started back studying.