Prologue

Yo guys! So basically this is the second part of my fanfiction "The Mute". Yes I know I have been deleting the second part always. Well, I promise that this part won't get deleted, I really do. So yeah, also, the protagonist in this fan fic won't be Natsumi anymore. It will be our rebel, Erin! Also, it will be mostly her point of view with a bit of unknown point of view in the future.

Well, happy reading guys!

** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** ** **

Run. Run. Don't look back, just run!

I ran and ran ignoring the people who were chasing me. It was pointless anyway, father has been up to something lately that I can't really make out. Yes I have a bit of information, but still, that isn't enough. Now, I have to get away from these guards who unfortunately, spotted me escaping that prison, the house where the Sachiyo family formerly stayed in back when everything was right and peaceful.

But that was before, things have changed in our lives. Change, something you can't really avoid. Change, something you need to do in order to make everything right, and that is wha I'll be doing once I get out of this place.

"Ms. Erin, please stop running!" pleaded the guard.

"You can't make me!"

I was relieved when I saw the fence that wasn't that high letting anyone climb over it. I continued, though I was tripping and am covered in bruises and wounds, it didn't matter. Outside that fence, is Kyoya waiting with Kira. Yes, Kira is on our side, hacking the CCTV to confuse whoever is guarding.

One.Two.Three.Jump!

I climbed over the fence quickly, missed by the guards. I jumped down and scanned over the road for Kyouya's limousine, as if on cue, the limousine appeared camouflaging in the darkness. It drove infront of me, soon the door was openedby the driver inviting me to come in.

"Shall we Erin?" asked Kyoya, forming a smirk on his face. I nodded and grinned evilly before climbing in. "No need to be formal Kyoya," I closed the door before the driver could and looked over to the window, "Now all we need to do is to leave and rest. I'll tell you the plan tomorrow."

He smiled and ordered the driver to leave and head to his house. Suddenly, a great idea popped into my mind, "By any chance, do you still keep in touch with the hosts?".