Chapter 2: Twins

Hello readers,

I'm very sorry for not updating for so long. It seems boredom and laziness took over me and stopped me from updating. But good news! I have updated The Rebel. Anyway, I hope you enjoy!

--------

     I turned around and took a quick glance at the boy who accidentally hit me with a ball, then I turned my attention to the other boy who looks identical to the ball boy. Then it hit me, it was the twins from before. If I do remember correctly, they were the Hitachiin twins, the mischievious twins I know from my last school year here in Ouran.

     Upon sitting on my chair, the homeroom teacher came in and started to discuss and introduced himself. He calls himself Mr. Freed, he was tall, lean, well dressed, he was wearing glasses and gave this mysterious aura. When his eyes landed on me, I flinched a bit. He was staring intently for a while then nodded and continued with whatever he was doing.

     When homeroom ended after we have written everything he wrote, Mr. Freed called my attention stopping me from my tracks.

     Wow, thanks.

    "Ms. Avis?," He called.

    "Yes?"

     "Please follow me."

     And so I did, once every student was out, he started to talk. "I am very aware that you are running away from your father, Erin." I flinched and took a step back, eyes wide unable to process what he said. Perhaps he has found out about my true identity? Or worse, is he a spy of father?

     "W-who are you?" I asked, my voice trembling.

     "No need to be afraid, I am no spy of your father's. Kyoya hired me to check up on you every now and then to see if everything is going fine."

     I felt relieved and sighed deeply, I ran a hand through my wig and stood up straight. I guess he is not an enemy as I thought he was.

     "I am fine for now, but is Freed your last name?" He chuckled and took off his glasses and smiled at me. "Yes it is, only the first name is different though. My name is Allen Freed," I was about to introduce myself when he intervened."Erin Sachiyo, no need to tell me,"He looked at his watch and put on his glasses once again turning into the teacher from before.

     "I must take my leave now, I still have class and so do you too."

     "Alright then, goodbye for now."

     "Goodbye."

     We took our separate ways and headed for our respective class. My thoughts seems to have distracted me from hearing the chatter behind me. A hand made contact with my shoulder making me jump in surprise with a yelp.

     "Hi there-" One said.

     "Erin Sachiyo-"And another said, their voices almost sounding the same.

    "Welcome back to Ouran!" Both of them exclaimed. 

     I turned and gasped, they must've heard it. I sighed and smiled. Knowing that the twins were sneaky as they usually are, I giggled and waved a hand.

     "Hello there, thank you."

Well it looks like Erin's got a guard over there and she's got to meet the twins once again, yay! Sorry for the short update. But yeah, I hope you enjoyed!