Chapter 1

I do not own naruto or fairytail, only the plot of the story.
'Thoughts'
"Talking"
"Kurama talking"
(Author-Chan talking)

___________________________
      Naruto ran across the treetops stumbling as he went, any longer and he would collapse, he was losing too much blood. He stopped, the world started to spin, and the ground soon came up to meet him.
     Black. Nothing else. All he could see was black. He got up slowly and looked at where his stomach wound should have been.
     "What the.... it's gone?" He asked himself.
      "Yeah kit, it's gone. I healed you..... again."
     "Oh, thanks.....where are we?"
      "No idea, I've never seen anything like this before."
     Naruto sighed and stood up. (Oh totally forgot to describe him, well he's around 16 and is wearing his signature orange jumpsuit. Power? Well you'll see later) He looked around, his bright blue eyes shining in the dark.
      "Hey Kurama! I see light!" Naruto exclaimed.
      "NO Kit we have talked about this! Never walk into the light!!!!"
      "Calm down, I'm not dead....I think. Pretty sure it's safe to walk towards the light, I've got nothing better to do."
      "....well your not wrong."
       "Here I go." Naruto walked towards the light, as soon as he touched the light pain erupted through his body. Everything turned blue before he closed his eyes.
___________________________
      Nastu, happy, and Lucy were just coming back from the snowy mountains, where they defeated what they only could describe as a yeti.
      "Lufy, are we there yet?" Happy whined.
       "Why you little.... ITS LUCY!" She yelled angrily.
       "Sheesh, ok, ok." Happy muttered
        Natsu sniffed the air, catching Lucy's attention.
         "Natsu, what is it?"
          "I smell something funny, something I've never smelled before," He said sniffing again, "this way." He started walking over towards the forest.
         "Natsu we cant just—and he's already walking away." Lucy sighed. She walked after him, Happy not far behind.
___________________________
Tell me what you guys think! It's just an idea that popped into my head after reading a few crossovers. Criticism is welcome!