Chapter 3

The woman wearing the red dress sat on the bed as more people came in. There was a pink haired boy around his age, wearing a scarf and a vest. He seemed pretty energetic as he couldn't sit still. 3 girls entered as well. One with red hair, who wore armor with a normal skirt. Naruto thought that was kinda weird but didn't question it. The second with golden blonde hair. She wore a short skirt also, she had multiple keys on a ring. She was talking to the third girl. A girl with short blue hair who had a book in hand.
      A short man wearing orange suddenly hopped onto the bed, scaring naruto enough to make him jump to the ceiling, where his chakra kept him. He had pulled out a kunai(?) out of instinct, ready to defend himself.
     To his surprise everyone gasped and looked at him with awe. Did they not have chakra here? Now that he had thought about it...he couldn't sense any chakra at all. The woman with the red dress made a gesture, trying to get him to come down.
     Warily, he dropped from the ceiling and back on the bed. The man pointed to himself and said "Macrov" (I don't know how to spell his name)
      Macrov held out his hand, waiting for naruto to take it. Naruto hesitated, they seemed nice enough. He shook the mans hand. Then pointed to himself.
      "Naruto!" He grinned widely. Everyone smiled back.