CAN I BECOME A HERO?

Today was a normal day, even though a incident or tragedy occurred, its normally the job of a pro hero and sometimes a certain "Rider" that solves these problems.

But when he doesn't appear as Build, Y/n lives as a normal teen, attending high school with two of his childhood friends.

Alders Junior High School

Right now, Y/n's class is having a study period till their teacher spoke up.

Teacher: Now that all of you are third-years, you all need to think about your future careers.

Y/n then looks at both his childhood friends. One was a blond spiked hair, easily tempered girl who thinks she was at the top while the other was a green haired, shy and nervous beauty. 

They were Katsumi Bakagou and Izumi Midoriya.

Katsumi had her legs up on the table, trying to look tough while Izumi was just writing notes in hero notebook

Teacher: Now I'm going to hand out the paper and you want to go after high school, but you all...

The teacher then took all the paper and threw them all up into the air.

Teacher: Are planning to enter the hero course and become heroes, right?!

Class: YEAH!!!

Then the whole class started to show off their quirks.

Teacher: You all may have incredible work, but using it in school is still against the rules, so please settle down!

Katsumi: Teach! Don,t lump all of us into the same group. I'm not going to stay at the bottom with these rejects.

The whole class then starts yelling at Katsumi.

Class: That was uncalled for Bakugou!!!

Katsumi: You lot should shut your mouths up like the extras you are!!

Teacher: If I remember correctly, you said you would want to go to U.A. High, was that right Bakugou?

Class: U.A? The national school?! It was in the top 0.2% this year! Their acceptance rate's are extremely low, too!

Then Katsumi jump up off his chair.

Katsumi: That is exactly why I'm the only one from this school who will make it in! I will surpass All Might and become the number 1 top hero! The world will definitely learn of my name!!

Teacher: That's right, Midoriya also want to go to U.A...

Katsumi was shocked of what he heard while Izumi tries her best to hide herself. When she look up, the entire class then starts laughing at her.

Class: As if Midoriya of all people could be accepted into U.a. Haha haha!!! There is no way! You can't enter the hero course just through studying alone!