An obsession

He was the kind of person you would see and then all you know is you would fall at his feet to unravel all your mystery. His imperfection, instead of making him flawed, made him more beautiful and mysterious... And not-a-dream-but-still-a-dream.

he was never mine. But I was lucky enough to be in his favourite list. I felt like the choosen one though I was not good enough for him. So I never tried to claim the place. He deserved Venus, the beauty queen. And I was merely a Lunar. But my green eye never wanted any goddess around him because I thought none of them were good enough.

He was too kind that he never looked me down and to make me feel special he would always say,

"Luna, look around and see we are so different in quantity but get the same flame from the same king. Blessed by the eternity. "

I would smile at his stupid way of consoling me and say,
"You are enough without word. Don't make me expect higher than I already do. It doesn't matter where we get the light from ; rather how we make of and what inside of us. In this way, you are better than the sun; the king. But I could never ever be tired of your stupidity."  Then I would smile so that he could know he won it.

So I would listen to his idiotic words even though words were my magical glow, only thing I had. Still his words were something that would make a trace of an antiphony of agony and joy that would keep me company forever.

Once in a while he would be more stupid and would call me by his favourite name,
"Selene, I could never thank you enough for your attempt to approach me It caused scar to you beautiful but you still here after a million years, still making my soil fertil;  enchanting my sea of blues as well as making my nights enchanted with your feminine glow...."
I couldn't help but wonder how on universe someone without magic of word could conjure the magic and words that made me flamed up. "You're making me hope high again." I blushed, "Look at your sky of trillion  stars. I m just a tiny little satellite. Nothing compared to you."
And then he would give me that precious smile, "yes you're tiny compared to them but you're the closest person to me and so you're the brightest; that made all the difference."
The shimmering flame of those words would give me misty eyes and So I would command the sea to hiss and send me soldiers of cloud to hide my scary blush. Soon enough the clouds would melt into rain to hit his ground and he'd never know all he's soaking was my tears.

When his sky get cleared he'd say with another precious smile,
"Thanks for the rain. My world is so perfect because of you. I wish you'd see it for yourself one day."
I smile back because one thing I knew and he didn't was that one day I might born as a mortal human with the same saudade soul I always had been had since forever. I would born on the same earth where a song of a mere bird can hold more colour than a rainbow can, where wind that go by a rusty window on a starry night can hold more witness more than my billion years old soul, where on a rainy night a young girl's long-kept tears get flashed by the rain to become one and the same.. I would born amidst there to witness the beauty of his soul I never could before as well as the roaring wave of blues I caused. No.....Maybe I might meet him in his mortal form with his same soul of blue he had for forever. But I might once again meet him and I would know it was him because of his enticing charm that didn't fail to attract me billion-year ago... I know how it will end,the same way you know how your favourite book ends but you re-read it anyway. I will fall and break myself once again. There's no way to go near. But I don't care. I will anyway.......
  -Selene