Make up your own title

Once again, not one for titles
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I could hear toy Freddy's voice in the distance.

"Okay kids! It's almost time for us to part! Go to your parents and make sure you haven't lost them! See you guys tomorrow!"

"Goodbye kids!" Toy Bonnie said.

"Remember to come back tomorrow!" Toy Chica followed up.

I then knew the day was over. I heard the doors lock and everything turn quiet. I knew that I could now get up. I got up and started to walk to the supply closet, where Foxy is. I found I picture in the hallway. I took a good look at it. It was a picture of the old Freddy fazbears pizza. It was their logo. It had Bonnie, Freddy, and Chica on the cover, waving to the children which you couldn't see. I decided to ask one of the old animatronics about it.

~le time skip brought to you by the Jesus Christ sponge! It's so good you'll yell, "Jesus Christ!" Only 19.99. If your one of the first buyers, you get a free anti-social blanket!~

I knocked on the supply closet door. As usual Bomnie opened it. She welcomed me in and I took a seat in the corner, on top of some metal scraps.

"Excuse me. I have question for you all." I said in a cheery voice.

They all tilted their head.

"What is it?" Freddy asked.

I showed them the picture of the poster.

"Are these people you? And we're you having, fun?"