Chapter 1

Author's note: This story has lots of Avpm references.

Grace Hannon is a fourteen year old girl, who is starting Hogwarts in her fourth year. She has frizzy, light brown hair, that is usually in a ponytail, which complements her blue eyes.

Her best friend Jasmine Morrish, is joining her. She has, Thin, brown hair, with Hazel eyes.

Jasmine stared Hogwarts Express in awe, when she felt a tap on her shoulder. She turned around, to see Grace laughing.

"What's so funny?" She asked. "I just saw Cho chang, get run over by a train." Grace replied. "Wow amazing."

________20 minutes later__________

Jasmine's POV.

We walked through the train passing many compartments, until we reached a partly full one. We pulled open the door, and everyone broke from their conversations. An awkward silence sliced through the room, like a knife.

"Excuse me, is it alright if we sit here?" I asked. "Or we're gonna call the Wizard Cops!" Grace added.

A blonde, haired girl replied, "Sure, but I would be careful if I were you, the wrackspurts are going a little crazy in there." I laughed at this, but Grace tried not to look too confused.

We went in and I sat next to the pretty, blonde girl and Grace plopped down next to me.

________A few hours later_________

Grace Hannon's POV.

We had become friends with everyone in the cart by now (Luna lovegood, Neville Shlongbottom, I mean Longbottom😂, Ginny Weasley and Harry Potter.

"Our friends Maria and Abi, are in Pigfarts too-" I started, but was interrupted by Harry, "Oh look, Ron and Hermione are here!" Then a bushy haired girl, came in with redhead, and backpack(jk lol troom troom), a red haired, freckely boy.

"This is Hermione Granger, and Ron Weasley," Said Luna. My insides tightened, as Ron sat next to me. Hermione sat opposite next to Ginny.

"Hi Ron," I said, "Hi, um, who are you?" I smiled and said, "I'm Grace Hannon, and this is ma bestie Jasmine Morrish."

"Yo wassup, we aren't from around here, we're Pigfarts folk, did you know, it's on Mars," Said Jasmine, which made me blush in embarrassment.

___________3 hours later___________

The sky was a dusty purple by now, and stars were peeking through in places, as we entered the crowded Hogsmead station.

We fought our way through the mob, struggling, and made our way to the Great Hall.

We had to join the first years at the front since we had transferred from Pigfarts.

Random first years were called up, into random houses, until we were the only people left.

"Jasmine, Morrish," Said Proffeser McGonagall.

Jasmine's POV.

Sweat ran down my cold back, as I nervously approached the small, wooden stool.

I slowly eased myself on the seat. McGonagall carefully placed an old brown hat on my head. As soon as it touched my hair, it sprang into life.

"Interesting," It suddenly said, "Hm, I see creativity, wit, hard-working, and intelligent."

"RAVENCLAW!" It boomed.

I smiled happily, and headed to the Ravenclaw table, where Luna sat waving at me.

"Hello, welcome to Ravenclaw," She said. "It's nice to have a friend here."

I just caught the sorting hat shout, "HUFFLEPUFF!" I watched as grace headed to the Hufflepuff table. I was sad that she isn't in Ravenclaw, but at least I have Luna.

Suddenly, the room went quiet, as Dumbledore was preparing to start his speech.

"Hello peeps, this year we are holding the greatest event of ALL time." He started, "We are selecting seven students, to go with Proffeser Umbridge to Pigfarts."