Rules

1. Smut is allowed, you can request it to be in PMs if you're not comfortable rping it in the comments.

2. Swearing is allowed.

3. Form first.

4. Pwd is fav fnia character.

5.Hate the character, not the rper.

6. If you want something specific in an rp, you have to request it.

7. Please wait 30 mins before sending another reply or something regarding my lack of response.

8. Ok I've been noticing that people don't seem to notice. THERE IS A CHAPTER CALLED FORM!

9. Don't invade other people's rp.

10. This is more of an info thing. If I respond to an rp with ... that means to skip me since I can't think of anything.

11. You can have a maximum of 3 rps going on at once in this book. Sorry. But it makes it easier for me to keep track.

12. The password isn't mandatory, it just tells me you read the rules.

13. I will put in the same amount of effort you do, if not more. (I'll atleast TRY to.)

14. My OC needs some attention. Whether it's in the rp with your OC, or in it's own world. Old rps don't have to follow this rule, but they can if they want.

15. Don't control my oc.

16. If you put in your password, consider it auto accepted.

17. No vore, toilet stuff, baby stuff, inflation other than cum, vore or gore fetishes.

Update: Added rule 17 and reworded rule 1.