Arrows

Today the day, geez why am I sweating so much.

As Nova walks into the building she notice her friend Arianna talking to her boyfriend.

"hey Arianna" Nova shouted

"hm?"

Arianna turns around to see her friend Nova run and trip over some books.

" Nova!"

A loud bump noise was made. Nova felt embarrassed, and not because she fell, because her skirt fell up revealing her yellow panties.

" hey look at Nova she wore her lucky panties today"

Everyone laughed and her face grew redder. Arianna came to help her up and saw an person take an picture while laughing.

" Hey delete it now" Said Nova

*laughter*

" she deleted it" said Jaden.

Jaden walked up to the boy and made him deleted. Everyone then giggled quietly silently and walked away. Now Nova was even more embarrassed, Jaden saw her fell for the second time!

" Wow your really falling for me aren't you." Jaden said while smiling.

" yea...Wait No!... I mean...um" Nova said while nervously smiling.

" well im going leave you guys alone then." Ariana says

" um no wait, Arianna!"

Nova and Arianna then walked off meeting up with Kenny.

" Kenny baby!" Arianna shouts.

" Babe"

They hugged and kissed each other, yea it was no doubt that they would be soulmates. I decided to walk off because it was a bit weird for me.

"Did you see the way Jaden looked at me, yea he totally would be my soulmate."

" yea totally."

Nova overheard an conversation between Layla and Kaiyah. They dressed like totally sluts and thots like the were born in an strip club. I wouldn't be surprised if they was, Nova thought to herself.

" hey look that's the girl who showed her yellow panties to the school" laughs Layla

" I knew she was a slut" replies Kaiyah

Nova brawled her fist and said " well you have some nerves calling me an slut,"

" you two dress just like in fact you are one and also I wasn't the one who leaked nudes to an random man on snapchat."

" weirdo who would still remember that!" shouts Layla

" who would even do that" replies Nova

The two girls later than walked off in angry. Nova felt relaxed than and walks off as well.

" a few more hours" she says.

4:22 P.M.

" ay Jaden,you coming tonight" says Kenny

" to reveal party hell yea"

" cool, aye but lemme talk to you for a second"

" why wassup?"

" it about tonight, I know that we get to know our soulmate and everything"

'" yea and you and Arianna will totally be soulmates"

" yea, I don't think so" Kenny says quietly

Jaden could tell something was wrong, Kenny blonde hair blowing through wind and his blue eyes looking dull.